Home remidies for Strep Throat?

2 hours ago, teef said:

Having strep as an adult is the !@#$ing worst. I had it 5 or so years ago, and it was far worse than I remember as a child. I think I remember taking ibuprofen for the inflammation, and it tempered it back.   Some pharmacies may sell a liquid lidocaine spray that can help. It really just took antibiotics and 5 days for me to get better. 

Far from the WORST....

3 hours ago, teef said:

Having strep as an adult is the !@#$ing worst. I had it 5 or so years ago, and it was far worse than I remember as a child. I think I remember taking ibuprofen for the inflammation, and it tempered it back.   Some pharmacies may sell a liquid lidocaine spray that can help. It really just took antibiotics and 5 days for me to get better. 

You guys need to stop laying down with loose women.  Everyone knows that’s how you get Strep.  Throat herpes.

• Haha (+1) 1

You got a baby in diapers, right?  Use a piss soaked cloth diaper... You can figure where to put it.  LoL... In the early 1960s, my mother actually fell for this home remedy.  On my older sister.  Probably why she can get so pissy at times! ?

J/K of course!!!

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You guys need to stop laying down with loose women.  Everyone knows that’s how you get Strep.  Throat herpes.

Again, I thought strep lies in everybody.  It just becomes "unlocked" from where it can do not much harm.

I stayed @ a Holiday Inn Express... Can anybody confirm this.  ??

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Take a piece of moldy bread...

Penicillin?

I think he's beyond that with a few later classes of antibiotics.

There is allegedly a "super strep" out there:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160321135548.htm

This from way back in 2003, so we knew it was coming:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/super-strep-defies-drug-treatment/