Extra Ticket For Friday's Practice?

sven233

First, let me start by saying that I know this is probably not the right forum to post this request in, but with time running out, I needed a quick answer.  I will delete this topic as soon as possible.

That said, my wife and daughter went out of town earlier today and I have tomorrow night, unexpectedly, free.  I immediately wanted to get to practice tomorrow night now that I could make it.  I called around to all of the distributor locations for the tickets to tomorro's practice at the stadium, but they were all gone.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has a ticket that they may not be using that they would be willing to pass along.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks and GO BILLS!

Bills fans, there’s still time to get tickets for ‘The Return of the Blue & Red’ presented by Bud Light!

Taking place at New Era Field on Friday, August 3, at 6:15 p.m., this night practice will allow fans to see the Bills prepare for the season at their home field. The exciting event will also feature family-friendly activities, such as photo opportunities and appearances by the Stampede and Billy Buffalo. Additionally, fans will enjoy live commentary throughout the event from Bills Legend Steve Tasker and a fireworks display that will follow practice!

Admission to the practice is free, but a ticket is required. Fans are limited to four tickets per person. Additional tickets are available at the following locations:

• Tops Friendly Markets - 3507 Mt. Read Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14616
  • Tops Friendly Markets - 1740 Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda, NY 14223
  • 7-Eleven - 1100 Southwestern Boulevard, West Seneca, NY 14224
  • The Bills Store at New Era Field, 1 Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127

4 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Bills fans, there’s still time to get tickets for ‘The Return of the Blue & Red’ presented by Bud Light!

Taking place at New Era Field on Friday, August 3, at 6:15 p.m., this night practice will allow fans to see the Bills prepare for the season at their home field. The exciting event will also feature family-friendly activities, such as photo opportunities and appearances by the Stampede and Billy Buffalo. Additionally, fans will enjoy live commentary throughout the event from Bills Legend Steve Tasker and a fireworks display that will follow practice!

Admission to the practice is free, but a ticket is required. Fans are limited to four tickets per person. Additional tickets are available at the following locations:

• Tops Friendly Markets - 3507 Mt. Read Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14616
  • Tops Friendly Markets - 1740 Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda, NY 14223
  • 7-Eleven - 1100 Southwestern Boulevard, West Seneca, NY 14224
  • The Bills Store at New Era Field, 1 Bills Drive, Orchard Park, NY 14127

I called all of those locations earlier.....  They all said they don't have anymore.  I even went to one of them early this morning.  It was announced on WGR earlier that all tickets to the practice were distributed.  The website wasn't updated that they were all out.  Not sure why they are limiting the amount of people there when it is at the stadium itself.  Plenty of room.  Oh well.  Hoping someone can help.

Edited by sven233

10 minutes ago, Delusional Bills Optimist said:

Sven, I've got a spare for you, if you're still interested.  My wife and I are going to be there when the gates open at 5:15 pm.  If you can meet us there, it's yours.  Let me know, and we'll figure out a way to get it to you.

Hey.....  That would be awesome!  Thank you so much!  I'll PM you.

hi all,

I now have 4 tickets to practice tomorrow at New Era Field.

I will be at Darien Lake Amusement Park in Darien, NY (between Buffalo and Rochester) tomorrow around 1-2 pm.

Visit Darien Lake during the day, ride roller coasters, then see the roller coaster ride at QB at night!

I can meet anyone in the park, or at parking if needed as long as it's before 5 pm.

I also wanted to note that the Mt Read Tops in Greece NY (a suburb of Rochester) still has some tickets. (585) 663-4400.  It's just off I390, take first exit to I390 from I90, then take  Vintage Road Exit, head south on Mt Read, then on the right about 1/2 mile after Wegmans.

PM me, I got them for Sven, but he seems hooked up now. They are yours for free if you are willing to go to Darien.

Edited by RocCityRoller

1 hour ago, sven233 said:

Not sure why they are limiting the amount of people there when it is at the stadium itself.  Plenty of room.  Oh well.  

It's not just about room, it's also about how many support staff are being brought in for the event - ushers, guest services, security, concessions, parking attendants etc etc

Glad to hear everybody who posted looking for tickets got hooked up.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Delusional Bills Optimist said:

Everyone:

My wife picked up some tickets a few days ago at the Mt. Read Tops, and they we're giving out handfuls.  So, we've got like three more spares.  If anyone wants them, just let me know.  We'll be at New Era when the gates open at 5:15.   

Thanks again.  Look forward to meeting you tomorrow!  GO BILLS!

For anyone still interested, the Bills Twitter and stadium Twitter accounts posted this a little bit ago:

New Era FieldVerified account @newerafield 59m59 minutes ago

TODAY. ? Tickets are still available at The Bills Store: http://bufbills.co/Dk4E5V

Sounds like anyone that still wants to go will be able to get in tonight!  See everyone there!  GO BILLS!

PS.  I don't think the distribution locations have any left, but the Bills Store does.  I called all of the locations yesterday and they didn't have any, but as of earlier today, the Bills still have them. 

Edited by sven233

4 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Anyone still have tickets for this?   Was supposed to take my son to boy scouts camp but had something fall through.  Trying to make it up to the kid by taking him to blue and red.

Was planning on going, but now can't make it.  So I can send tickets, but you'll have to own one of those smart phone thingy's...