Predict the division winner: NFC South

Predict the division winner  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC South?

Really tough one to call this.  I was on the Saints right through pre-season last year was adamant they were going to win that division and had a chance to make a run.  I am actually still predicting them to win 10+ games but I think Atlanta are a Superbowl contender this year if Sark can figure the offense out and Julio shows up. I do think their window is closing a little though.  They have some contracts coming up for key pieces in the next 2 years. The time is now for the Falcons.  

6 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Falcons. I have them about even with the Saints but if I’m betting I take the Falcons. Brees will be 40 in January and I’m not totally sold on QBs suddenly playing into their mid 40’s. The wall is close, I expect a drop in NO this season.

Good luck with that !!!

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mccaffrey is going to have a big year 

I think so too. They're overlooked this year, folks seem to dismiss that they went 11-5 and lost a pretty close wildcard game to the division winning Saints...if they get a healthy Kuechly and a motivated Newton (he seems to run hot/cold season to season, so my guess is this year is a hot one) I have them putting it together for one final run. They had a pretty decent offseason, I like the Dontari Poe signing w/ Short up front and Norv Turner is an upgrade over Shula for sure. Losing Davis for 4 games to start obviously stings but 3 of those are home games and only 1 against a divisional opponent in the Falcons. You can get Carolina at +290 to win the division right now...I kinda like those odds.