Other League wide injuries

Why does anyone put starters in preseason. 

Id rather have them knock off rust in the regular season then risk losing a key player for the year in a meaningless game.

Also, if I was going to be a doctor, I would start my career by trying to find a way to replace ACL’s with some sort of mechanical piece. 

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Why does anyone put starters in preseason. 

Id rather have them knock off rust in the regular season then risk losing a key player for the year in a meaningless game.

Also, if I was going to be a doctor, I would start my career by trying to find a way to replace ACL’s with some sort of mechanical piece. 

Apparently Guice told Gruden he wanted the extra work 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently Guice told Gruden he wanted the extra work 

I’m trying to find the article but it said he wasn’t playing. I was planning on streaming the Bills on my phone and watching Guice but when I saw that I tuned off the Pats game. He must have talked himself into the lineup. That totally sucks. Everything being said about his camp and offseason was encouraging. 

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Redskins are going to have to trade a pick for a running back.  Otherwise, they're in big trouble.

Nope, plenty of street free agents and guys who will soon be cut who can fill in admirably at that position...it’s been proven over and over again.