Other League wide injuries

Thanks for the link :P 

Knock on wood (as i knock on my head) but so far so good with our team avoiding the injury bug. I am worried about Zay Jones missing all this time. After his shaky performance last year & that meltdown in the hotel & the changes to our offense & new QB, dude really needs all the time he can get to get ready for this season.

But if we can get thru the offseason/preseason without any series injuries, we'll be sitting pretty.

Looking at that injury list... what the hell is going on in Green Bay? 17 players on the injury list? Thats insane

I can only imagine how this board would be if that happened to us lol

Edited by brianthomas
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Thank goodness we have no season ending injuries yet.  We can only hope we don’t get any notable players to IR.

Dammit! Go outside, turn around 3 times and spit! Are you trying to temp the thing from far above??

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Dammit! Go outside, turn around 3 times and spit! Are you trying to temp the thing from far above??

1 hour ago, brianthomas said:

Yeah, after further review some teams have it even worse lol. Its nice seeing the Cheatriots & Jets having so many injuries... Keep them coming! haha

Chandler-  you make me laugh.  Forget I said it.  Beatlejuice, Beatlejuice, Beatlejuice.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Milano's bad hamstring is a major concern. And then we have a aged Alexander playing the other outside spot....the opposing team's will be pounding their outside run game against us ,since we appear to be solid up the gut.

There is already a thread for this karmic swaying BS and this isn’t it.

what did I miss with Zay Jones? How is he already "out for week 1" according to that site? I was under the impression he could be activated and be ready to play in preseason games, let alone week 1....someone help me here...

Also, look at that list of Baltimore injuries 

I had posted this the other day in the NFCN thread 

Packers LB Ryan has torn ACL, source says

Ryan, who was slated to start at inside linebacker, was carted off from practice with the injury. It is likely he will miss the 2018 season.

but one site for all is much better than individual reports