Mahomes Struggling in Camp

H2o

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The first page is a clown show and unfortunately you are riding the banana peel again.

It's basically a snapshot of "who's wrong" on a daily basis here.

Who is this Jay Fix it?  Was he a joke on BBMB too? ?

Go ahead and celebrate that you were correct on Patrick Mahommes.....

But laughing at me because I am happy with who we picked in that draft just makes YOU look stupid......if our pick in the first had been a bust THEN that might have been some comedy

It in fact....NOT....Tre White is one of the best corners in the league and we got him in the latter part of the draft while gaining a first round pick......

Does QB trump Corner.....yes it does....but lets not make like we drafted a bust while Mahommes goes on to 2nd year greatness at QB (Tre didnt need to sit on the bench for a year) which is how you are portraying it.  and throw this in YOUR face?  We can add it to your incorrect assumptions of Ronald Darby

Edited by John from Riverside

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Go ahead and celebrate that you were correct on Patrick Mahommes.....

But laughing at me because I am happy with who we picked in that draft just makes YOU look stupid......if our pick in the first had been a bust THEN that might have been some comedy

It in fact....NOT....Tre White is one of the best corners in the league and we got him in the latter part of the draft while gaining a first round pick......

Does QB trump Corner.....yes it does....but lets not make like we drafted a bust while Mahommes goes on to 2nd year greatness at QB (Tre didnt need to sit on the bench for a year) which is how you are portraying it.  and throw this in YOUR face?  We can add it to your incorrect assumptions of Ronald Darby

Get a clue.  The Bills had the winning Mega Millions lottery ticket in their hands and they traded it away for a $2500 scratch off ticket.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Get a clue.  The Bills had the winning Mega Millions lottery ticket in their hands and they traded it away for a $2500 scratch off ticket.

That about sums it up.  But don’t forget, Mahomes would suck in our system, no receivers, etc....and it was too soon to draft a franchise QB

Edited by mannc
  • Haha (+1) 1

Peterman is awesome in camp.   No matterhow many examples of this over the years people still fall in and out of love with players during preseason.

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

That about sums it up.  But don’t forget, Mahomes would suck in our system, no receivers, etc....and it was too soon to draft a franchise QB

Yeah the "timing" has to be juuuuusssst right to draft a franchise QB.  You can't just do that willy nilly.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, mannc said:

Pretty much.....

5 hours ago, SoTier said:

Go pound sand......my point is valid.

• Haha (+1) 2