Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 6 - Officials at Practice Today to Cover Rule Changes

Allen will be the starter, the game doesn't seem to be overwhelming him, he can do things the others simply can't and shows it on a daily basis. Also doesn't seem to take nearly as many sacks as McCarron, I feel like I often see "Allen throws it away", while McCarron already had a high sack % before McD decided to "turn up the heat" on his QBs today.  

Allen will make his mistakes, but will be fun to watch and I also think with how dynamic the kid is, simply gives the team the best chance to win.

5 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

At some point, one of the QBs gets demoted to #3 so they can get more reps in for the first team offense and their starter. Once they demote one of the guys, they can really evaluate the other two with the 1s. 

It's gotta be Peterman.  Definitely has done nothing to stand out, and the quicker they reduce his role to "camp arm" the better.  He will be very lucky if he is on anybody's final 53 this year.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Please ignore the post because Thad only criticizes Allen. ;)

Wow, not even close to what is being said regarding Brown....But I think Allen is starting to win Thad over.

Edited by ricojes
  • Like (+1) 1

Buffalo Bills training camp recap: defense dominates, quarterbacks play well

Six days of training camp are in the books for the 2018 Buffalo Bills, and quite a few trends are emerging from St. John Fisher. With each passing day, competitions come closer to a resolution. Head coach Sean McDermott and his coordinators on offense and defense, Brian Daboll and Leslie Frazier, have done plenty of mixing and matching throughout the opening portion of camp.

With some players missing time due to injury or rest days, the lineup shifts are of particular importance. With different wide receivers, offensive linemen, defensive linemen, safeties, and quarterbacks all shifting between units, the coaching staff is able to see multiple players and how they may fit on the final roster.

The sixth camp day included plenty of good lineup notes and some excellent pass-rush, as well as some in-depth description of the quarterback play in Rochester. Here are some of the dominant storylines.