Why Your Team Sucks 2018 - Bills version is posted!

9 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

If it was supposed to be funny, it missed the mark.  Racism is never funny, and neither is accusing us of getting rid of Tyrod because he was black.  Just flat out wrong.

The point wasn’t that we got rid of him because he was black, the point was that a non-zero percentage of the fan base was happy we got rid of him because he was black. Like the two guys with seats in the row behind us who reveled in calling him a “dumb n———“ on a number of occasions. 

I lived in the south for a decade, but by far the most heinous, racist **** I’ve ever heard out of people’s mouths has been in WNY. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

The point wasn’t that we got rid of him because he was black, the point was that a non-zero percentage of the fan base was happy we got rid of him because he was black. Like the two guys with seats in the row behind us who reveled in calling him a “dumb n———“ on a number of occasions. 

I lived in the south for a decade, but by far the most heinous, racist **** I’ve ever heard out of people’s mouths has been in WNY. 

i'm calling fabrications.  

16 hours ago, corta765 said:

Every year he has a theme this year seems to be focused on why the NFL is corrupt and how racist America in general is.

Virtue signaling for SJW peer-group validation is all you get from the Deadspin crowd. Magary is the king of this nonsense. 

Even if the racism doesn't really exist, just make it up to show your online friends how 'woke' you are. 

1 minute ago, teef said:

i'm calling fabrications.  

Sorry, i know it’s hard to face, but it’s true. Granted, I lived in the RTP area of North Carolina, which is fairly “cosmopolitan.” But I spent plenty of time in the sticks down there too, all over the south. 

I think part of it is that the south had to confront their race relations in very public ways from reconstruction, to the Jim Crow era, to the civil rights movement, while northern states largely got to think “well, that’s not a problem here.”

12 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I don't doubt that. Ignorant a****les exist -- and unfortunately -- will always exist. 

But what is your best estimate of that "non-zero" percentage?  1% of Bills fans? 10%? 25% 50%?