Why Your Team Sucks 2018 - Bills version is posted!

Just now, Soda Popinski said:

That is one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen.   I can't even watch it in replay.    

I'm dumbfounded.  First, I have no idea what it means.  Second, watching the players around him is priceless.  That's the face of the franchise!

1 minute ago, eball said:

I'm dumbfounded.  First, I have no idea what it means.  Second, watching the players around him is priceless.  That's the face of the franchise!

I don't know maybe he was talking about his uber driver after the game.   I know if that was my QB, I'm cancelling my sunday ticket. 

On 7/30/2018 at 7:08 PM, Buffalo716 said:

That # is going to get plenty of calls lmao

i just pranked it ?

I can't believe anyone would accept that phone number, anywhere, ever again

My favorite comment :

When we'd first get calls at 2 or 3 in the morning, my husband would answer the phone. He can't hear too well. They'd ask for Jenny, and he'd say "Jimmy doesn't live here any more." ... Tommy Tutone was the one who had the record. I'd like to get hold of his neck and choke him.

— Mrs. Lorene Burns, an Alabama householder formerly at +1-205-867-5309; she changed her number in 1982.[10]

Watch out Buff, your neck is next

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

"Your 2017 record: 6-10, but oh my God you never heard people hype up a 6-10 record more than these fans. Those first nine straight losses still count, you !@#$s. You don’t get to burn those off the ledger just because you traded for Italian Clark Kent."

???

Now THAT'S a strong opening line. I haven’t even read the rest of it yet and can already say it’s my favorite one so far. 

Edited by jimmy10
  • Haha (+1) 1

San Francisco is what happens when the 10 worst people from every high school move to the same city. They took the most beautiful area in America and turned it into a douche playground, and we’ll never get it back. The rent is too high. Every restaurant hands you a 300-page handbook for how to order your !@#$ing dinner. The only way to get around town is to use a scooter-sharing app designed by a team of skinny pant Nazis.

?

• Haha (+1) 2

My favorite lines from the Jets?

All the new real estate in town consists of 71-story luxury condo towers with one apartment per floor, each occupied for three weeks a year by the hideous nephew of some Uzbek cobalt magnate. New York City, itself, has become the Jets of cities: an expensive, boring wreck.

how true is THAT?

• Like (+1) 1

On the field, they’ve replaced Ajayi with the leftover fat and gristle of Frank Gore. Pouncey has been replaced by former 49er Daniel Kilgore, who better go by the nickname “Colonel” or else he’s dead to me. They also signed Danny Amendola, which is hilarious because you know damn well they’re getting the Rams Amendola and not the Patriots Amendola. It’s like the world’s worst revenge for the Wes Welker trade. Amendola will have 68 concussions and a wooden leg by October.

They also brought in a continental breakfast of assorted free agents (Robert Quinn, Josh Sitton, Albert Wilson), but who the !@#$ cares? This roster SCREAMS 7-9. Even if they have one of those seasons where they goof their way into second place in the East (which is always shared on a rotating schedule) and get a wild card spot, these Dolphins will still have the stench of 7-9 all over them. The cocaine coach is the biggest celebrity this franchise has produced in two decades. Gase will have Jeff Fisher’s mustache by midseason.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Dolphins finally rid themselves of Ndamukong Suh, who is now free to have 57 separate road rage incidents in Los Angeles. They also cut Mike Pouncey loose and traded Jarvis Landry in an attempt to de-turdify the locker room by at least 35 percent. But these are the Dolphins, man. They don’t import malcontents, they CREATE them. Their most notable feat of this decade was having one of their lineman bully another lineman to the point of insanity, and then turn insane himself. This is not a healthy place.

?

Cinci, classic:

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2018-cincinnati-bengals-1828297040

Your coach: Yep, it’s still Marvin Lewis. He had one foot out the door before the Bengals snatched defeat from the jaws of defeat and were like, “You know what? Fifteen years isn’t a big enough sample size. Let’s bring Marv back and see if he can finally BREAK THROUGH.” Amazing. Marvin’s signature career accomplishment is presiding over the greatest victory of the century … for the Buffalo Bills. For his own team, he is a classroom lecture they can never leave.

I can’t even imagine how dead these fans must feel inside. They must be dazed, as if walking away from a car crash they survived but still put them uncomfortably close to death. A piece of them is gone forever. Rooting for the Bengals is like seeing a window into the netherworld and never being able to avert your gaze from it. God, Marvin Lewis sucks at his job.

• Haha (+1) 2