Why Your Team Sucks 2018 - Bills version is posted!

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah that’s Jenny.  Her number is 716-867-5309.

That number looks familiar. I may have seen that in a highway restroom? I like to, you know, meet with local folks when I travel. Get the local flavor, if you will....

30 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

She is swallowing my hotdog augie... don’t you even think about it ?

So, you’re taking her to Ted’s on your first date?

Then what? 

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

That number looks familiar. I may have seen that in a highway restroom? I like to, you know, meet with local folks when I travel. Get the local flavor, if you will....

So, you’re taking her to Ted’s on your first date?

Then what? 

If she can swallow the footlong then I will show her off at Dave and Busters 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

If she can swallow the footlong then I will show her off at Dave and Busters 

Sounds like fun, but you may have priority issues. 

To be fair, it’s admirable that you want to entertain others, rather than putting your own “entertainment” first. 

Edited by Augie

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Are you saying I should see if she will swallow my wienerschnitzel first?

That might be a nice way to break the ice on a first date. 

I’m just guessing on this, but I bet she’d get a second date. You know, since you have the food thing in common. It’s always nice to have some things in common as a relationship moves forward. 

I’m afraid we have lost our way.....

The Bills will NOT suck! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

That might be a nice way to break the ice on a first date. 

I’m just guessing on this, but I bet she’d get a second date. You know, since you have the food thing in common. It’s always nice to have some things in common as a relationship moves forward. 

DC Tom likes woman holding fish...

i like woman who can swallow footlongs...

we all have kinks I guess ?

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah that’s Jenny.  Her number is 716-867-5309.

And if prefer her elderly mother...716-634-5789......"if you need a little lovin'". I seriously doubt anyone remembers that reference on this board. 

"Elon Musk sucks but if he put this team on a rocket and fired them into the f'ing sun I’d model a religion after him."

?

Edited by Heitz
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, The Process said:

And if prefer her elderly mother...716-634-5789......"if you need a little lovin'". I seriously doubt anyone remembers that reference on this board. 

Nice. 

Try on Pennsylvania 6-5000

Charlie: 

I got shitcanned recently and included in the email my humorless prick of a boss wrote about why I should be fired was an anecdote about how I basically shouted “ARE YOU !@#$ING KIDDING ME?!” in the middle of our large, crowded floor when I heard Eli was getting benched for Geno Smith. I stand by that reaction.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Charlie: 

I got shitcanned recently and included in the email my humorless prick of a boss wrote about why I should be fired was an anecdote about how I basically shouted “ARE YOU !@#$ING KIDDING ME?!” in the middle of our large, crowded floor when I heard Eli was getting benched for Geno Smith. I stand by that reaction.

"That's gold, Jerry!  GOLD!"

I can’t breathe ?

I know I tend to lay the hyperbole on thick in these stupid previews, but I am being 100 percent earnest when I tell you that I wish Luck wouldn’t come back, at least not for this team. Andrew Luck is a thoughtful, interesting man, but his shoulder is made of wet saltines and his organization is a meth hole. The line is still ass. The running backs are a bowl of pet store goldfish. And to make matter worse, Jim Irsay sat up from his Tunisian opium rug last season to hint that all of Luck’s problems were mental:

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Charlie: 

as one who interviews, that would be a good story when I ask if you've ever been fired from a real job (who hasn't that has a brain??)

On 7/30/2018 at 1:36 PM, row_33 said:

best Browns description was Drew Carey's early years where he talked about Brian Sipe as his hero, then imitated Sipe by hitting the mic stand hard, making it fall noisily to the ground.

do you remember brian sipes?...or the drew carey show?  the first was  thier best qb and the 2nd was one of the best entertainer/comedians ever.