Why Your Team Sucks 2018 - Bills version is posted!

haha these are my fav football piece to read pre season starting

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I expect the Bills version to be very entertaining. So much material - from Russ Brandon to Richie to Josh Allen to Shady...

My favorite thing I ever read is someone compared a Bills tailgate to the battle of carthage lol

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I expect the Bills version to be very entertaining. So much material - from Russ Brandon to Richie to Josh Allen to Shady...

That Browns one is good(the Todd Haley gif ?) but yea the Bills have soooooo much material.

The fan comments are the best:

My god we are the worst. Browns fans are low rent Bills fans: all the drunkenness and sloppiness without any of the cheeky, table crashing fun. Whereas Bills fans head to their frozen stadium and up the ante on fun debauchery, Browns fans just use it as an excuse to lean into our angry alcoholism. We will rival anyone in drunkenness, but be dead last in fun had.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

I came here wanting/expecting the Patriots but the Browns work too. The Jets would qualify as well. 1st reason why the Jets suck is that they're not even in New York. If you can't even get your teams name right, then yeah, you suck!

Jets will be up soon. They go in draft order. 

best Browns description was Drew Carey's early years where he talked about Brian Sipe as his hero, then imitated Sipe by hitting the mic stand hard, making it fall noisily to the ground.

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

My favorite thing I ever read is someone compared a Bills tailgate to the battle of carthage lol

Which one?  The Romans vs the Carthaginians or the first battle of the US Civil War.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jets will be up soon. They go in draft order. 

Jets should be a good read. Darnold isn't even in camp yet. Hasn't signed his contract. Evidently because there's language in it that would nix guaranteed money in the event of a fine, which is kind of anal on the Jets part. The language in most rookie deals states that guaranteed money can be removed/altered in the case of a suspension, not a fine. So I can totally see why Darnold is holding out. He could incur a fine on a fluke play and then zap, there go his guarantees. That's kinda crap. 

Edited by blacklabel

11 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Jets should be a good read. Darnold isn't even in camp yet. Hasn't signed his contract. Evidently because there's language in it that would nix guaranteed money in the event of a fine, which is kind of anal on the Jets part. The language in most rookie deals states that guaranteed money can be removed/altered in the case of a suspension, not a fine. So I can totally see why Darnold is holding out. He could incur a fine on a fluke play and then zap, there go his guarantees. That's kinda crap. 

Darnold is there today...

he signed.

Roquon Smith only guy left

Edited by Buffalo716

These are always great. The comment sections might even be funnier.

Eric:

My god we are the worst. Browns fans are low rent Bills fans: all the drunkenness and sloppiness without any of the cheeky, table crashing fun. Whereas Bills fans head to their frozen stadium and up the ante on fun debauchery, Browns fans just use it as an excuse to lean into our angry alcoholism. We will rival anyone in drunkenness, but be dead last in fun had.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rubes said:

"...future failed Buffalo Bill AJ McCarron..."

?

That's good stuff, right there. 

It's good to laugh at yourself---and at others.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes, it’s America’s favorite dick hoister, Baker Mayfield.”

Gold, Jerry! Gold!

6 hours ago, corta765 said:

My favorite description of our tailgate is from the 2014 edition:

“I can barely tell the difference between a Bills tailgate and a 1970s Manchester coal-plant union protest.”

• Like (+1) 2