Is WHAM Channel 13 Showing Bills Preason Games This Year?

My local TV is Elmira, and I can just about guarantee preseason Bills games won't be on.  I've got a ROKU, so I may see if something from their lineup of free channels has them.  It's a long shot though.  I think the third one is being picked up by the NFL network.  That's the most important one.  The others, I'll probably have to settle for radio and look at some replays later.

25 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

My local TV is Elmira, and I can just about guarantee preseason Bills games won't be on.  I've got a ROKU, so I may see if something from their lineup of free channels has them.  It's a long shot though.  I think the third one is being picked up by the NFL network.  That's the most important one.  The others, I'll probably have to settle for radio and look at some replays later.

Check reddit for streams of preseason games. Usually it will have some. 

• Like (+1) 1

Channel 8, WROC is the new Rochester home for all Buffalo Bills pre-season broadcasts. All three games, other than Cincy nationally shown game will be broadcast live through WROC. Best news about this.....no more Tasker as the color guy.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Best news about this.....no more Tasker as the color guy.

Yeah, but you're still stuck with him if they run a West-Herr Automotive Group commercial that far east.  ?

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Is there anyway to stream these stations as I live in FL and will not pay the NFL for pre-season as well as the ticket for the real games.

Get someone to tape 'em for you!  VHS ok?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

17 hours ago, Dalton said:

Channel 8 is showing 3 of the pre season games this year.

11 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Channel 8, WROC is the new Rochester home for all Buffalo Bills pre-season broadcasts. All three games, other than Cincy nationally shown game will be broadcast live through WROC. Best news about this.....no more Tasker as the color guy.

Are you sure?  I looked at the tv guide for 8/9 and the Buffalo ABC station is listed as showing the game, but not any Rochester channel.  Hope you are right, and they have shown the games in previous years, but where did you get your information from?

Edit:  Never mind, apparently tv guide hasn't been informed yet :)  https://www.rochesterfirst.com/sports/buffalo-bills/news-8-the-official-broadcast-home-of-the-buffalo-bills/1328732865

image.thumb.png.14fe3735d32dd86b6b2cb5da00430426.png

Edited by CodeMonkey