Bills injury updates - Training Camp/Preseason

21 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

wet mats can strike at any time or place 

True story.  I lived with a kid named Matt in college, actually there were 2 Matts in the hall.  One night he gets ripped and pees on another kid's bed.  Not in it, on it, hosed it down.  Like he's standing at the urinal.  The owner of the bed was a kid named Josh.  There were also two Joshes.  This one was about 6'4 265lbs and worked as a bouncer in the evenings.  He was known as Angry Josh so as to differentiate between them (the other Josh was Dirty Josh but that's a different story).  So anyway Matt drunkenly pees on Angry Josh's bed when Angry Josh was at work.  Angry Josh comes home at like 3am and goes completely apeshit.  Matt is hiding behind his locked door while the rest of us are laughing our balls off.  The next day we hung little signs all over the building that read "Do not pee here" and henceforth Matt was known as Wet Matt.

So yes, Wet Matts can indeed strike at any time or any place!

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

True story.  I lived with a kid named Matt in college, actually there were 2 Matts in the hall.  One night he gets ripped and pees on another kid's bed.  Not in it, on it, hosed it down.  Like he's standing at the urinal.  The owner of the bed was a kid named Josh.  There were also two Joshes.  This one was about 6'4 265lbs and worked as a bouncer in the evenings.  He was known as Angry Josh so as to differentiate between them (the other Josh was Dirty Josh but that's a different story).  So anyway Matt drunkenly pees on Angry Josh's bed when Angry Josh was at work.  Angry Josh comes home at like 3am and goes completely apeshit.  Matt is hiding behind his locked door while the rest of us are laughing our balls off.  The next day we hung little signs all over the building that read "Do not pee here" and henceforth Matt was known as Wet Matt.

So yes, Wet Matts can indeed strike at any time or any place!

That was good :lol:

5 hours ago, Threedollabills said:

That poor woman kidnapped herself dude...

Walter Sobchak:
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

The Dude:
Yeah, but Walter...

Walter Sobchak:
Hell, I can get you a toe by ***looks at his watch*** 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Walter Sobchak:
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

The Dude:
Yeah, but Walter...

Walter Sobchak:
Hell, I can get you a toe by ***looks at his watch*** 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

Who's got your undies Walter?

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sorry, busy season at the ozone forum. No injuries that i saw today (yay)

If Ohio State needs a new AD after the dust settles on their brewing combination Penn State/Michigan State mega-scandal...........there is a certain SJF grad with NFL GM experience and an open dance card.

Just sayin'.......