Bills injury updates - Training Camp/Preseason

7 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Troy Niklas was released. Basically injury prone as well... but could be had cheap at this point and a camp body. Who knows, maybe he can be the #3 and push OLeary

He was a guy I hoped they would draft, but They have a lot of TE bodies in camp already. 

22 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Like someone said kB just had to go drop a deuce 

I swear Bruce Smith walked off the field to do that during one game.  He was supposed be “hurt.”  Yet he walked off then back on with a smile on his face.

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I swear Bruce Smith walked off the field to do that during one game.  He was supposed lay “hurt.”  Yet he walked off then back on with a smile on his face.

Yup, I remember that one. That smile/relief look.

37 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I remember that game! He was holding his stomach, smiling, and shaking his head!:lol:

True story, I ran into Bruce at Crawdaddys back in his playing days and I was wearing a pair of Bruce Smith sneakers(Bad things, man). He noticed them, shook my hand and thanked me. He then told the bartender to give me another of what I was drinking. Two Long Island ice tea drinks is never a good idea. That was the 2nd time I ran into him somewhere and he was so cool.

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Troy Niklas was released. Basically injury prone as well... but could be had cheap at this point and a camp body. Who knows, maybe he can be the #3 and push OLeary

I was surprised that no new TE talent was brought in.  It's an average group at best although lean more towards mediocre. Yet, for a DL group that is strong and deep, they keep bringing guys in.

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

Barnidge would be a great pickup.... Being solid at the TE position can put you in the playoffs every year... A solid TE can also be a young QB's best friend.... Once again Buffalo gets it wrong, by letting Andrews, Gesicki, Hurst, and Thomas go to other teams.

Barny Garbidge gotta be toast at his age after not suiting up for like 20 months.

18 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Barny Garbidge gotta be toast at his age after not suiting up for like 20 months.

Krikey! -The man isn't 45!

He'll be just fine for QB's that couldn't hit the water from the beach.