Bills injury updates - Training Camp/Preseason

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh sure be the bringer of bad news.   

?

I know right... but it’s more inevitable than anything that there will be some, might as well keep track. Hopefully O’Leary is minor. Love his potential in this offense. 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know right... but it’s more inevitable than anything that there will be some, might as well keep track. Hopefully O’Leary is minor. Love his potential in this offense. 

Nothing wrong with being proactive ??

On that thought get rid of the floor mats

Maybe a head start on Camp day 4, 5 6 ..... lol ? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sammy Watkins - “ I am hurt, people call me Injury prone

Zay and Kelvin - “Hold my Beer”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What Sal posted is completely untrue.  He walked off the field with no limp at all.  Was he hurt in some way - yes.  But was not limping.  Looked to be more of a soreness or aggravating type of thing but he never limped.  It was right in front of me.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Sammy Watkins - “ I am hurt, people call me Injury prone

Zay and Kelvin - “Hold my Beer”

MAJBobby - Beane!!!  Call Atlanta and ask what it would take to get Julio Jones (who also missed an entire season with a foot injury and has dealt with injuries as well)

Tom Dimitroff - hold my beer

1 hour ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

MAJBobby - Beane!!!  Call Atlanta and ask what it would take to get Julio Jones (who also missed an entire season with a foot injury and has dealt with injuries as well)

Tom Dimitroff - hold my beer

Ahhh look at you with your weird infatuation with my posts.   Sorry No I dont want to date I am married. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Kelvin had to pee.

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do we talk Jason Witten out of retirement now?

6 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Troy Niklas was released. Basically injury prone as well... but could be had cheap at this point and a camp body. Who knows, maybe he can be the #3 and push OLeary

Barnidge would be a great pickup.... Being solid at the TE position can put you in the playoffs every year... A solid TE can also be a young QB's best friend.... Once again Buffalo gets it wrong, by letting Andrews, Gesicki, Hurst, and Thomas go to other teams.

Edited by #34fan