Khalil Mack holding out... in Buffalo

11 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Why in God's name would he come here?  Even if he did, you want to pay him more than what we paid for Mario?

make note of your words. he wanted to become a Buffalo Bill and should have.  oopsies Dougie Whale.
and yes I would pay the man. we have about 4 years till we have to pay Allen lol

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

A lot, to say the least.  With the way this team is right now, do you want to give up a 2019 1st that could be a Top 5 pick?

yes

9 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

You think he cares?  Anyway, if you want Mack next year, you'll have to wait and see what Aaron Donald's new contract looks like and then add much, much, MUCH more to that to land Mack.

No you won’t. Those contracts will be in the same vicinity. 

1 minute ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Bigger than Mario Williams? Interesting...

would you agree ?
Not just because he is one of , if not the best defensive player currently ? Or because he is holding out and Raiders seem to have little interest ( Gruden). Or because he wanted to be drafted to Buffalo ( ?)  ?

Or because he is at least as dramatic a player upgrade as Williams was ?

Or because Bills do not have the money?
Or because Bills appear to keep the purse strings tightly strung under Beane ?

or D

all the above

48 minutes ago, WMDman said:

he legit loves buffalo

“Adopted Hometown” discount?  Like maybe the vet minimum and all the wings you can eat? (Unless he has Karlos tendencies, of course.) 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Do you people honestly think the Raiders are NOT going to franchise him?

If they don’t tag him, I’m sure the Bills will be bending over backwards to get him.

I’m sure that they plan to but the fact that he and Gruden haven’t yet spoken isn’t good. He may only report if they promise NOT to tag him? The franchise and player certainly aren’t on the same page. 

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

New Ownership as well....I think a Takeo Spikes like recruiting effort should commence immediately.  When we played Cincy at home the year TKO was due to be a free agent, there were signs, cheers, etc....and it worked...along with a few dollars.

It sure did work. TKO speaks about the passion and love we showed him that day often and will for the rest of his life. It was an awesome thing for him and all of us.