Where’s Astro? I need my Camp updates!

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

There was also a guy who took tremendous camp pictures and posted them here...don't recall seeing him here in several years, but his pictures were amazing.

sounds like Michael82 If I remember correctly,

nothing beats Astro...

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

today is check-in day.  First practice is tomorrow @ 5:30 PM

Any word on who has the coolest luggage? Personal fridge? These could be telling! 

Or not...

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What the hell is wrong with people?  

I'm pretty sure Gugny is just pulling your.....arm, that's right, your arm....and doesn't know

I think Astro has just gotten more involved with DraftTek and the #BillsMafia blog and finds them to take up the time he used to spend here, but I don't know. 

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm pretty sure Gugny is just pulling your.....arm, that's right, your arm....and doesn't know

I think Astro has just gotten more involved with DraftTek and the #BillsMafia blog and finds them to take up the time he used to spend here, but I don't know. 

That’s close. Plus he’s on vacation through 8/2.

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Can someone who is there just take some notes and transfer them to a forum post?

It doesn't even have to be coherent.

I just want to say "thanks for all you do" and feel like I'm part of an intimate fanatical community.

Im gonna try to go to the free practice Friday afternoon. I'm only 20 minutes away.

3 hours ago, fansince88 said:

They are no Astro 

no kidding. 
 Astro has been Our Man on the scene for awhile. and highly respected for all he has done for us !
and as he mentioned last year. maybe not his thing any longer

But we all have lives to live.

well most of us 

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

no kidding. 
 Astro has been Our Man on the scene for awhile. and highly respected for all he has done for us !
and as he mentioned last year. maybe not his thing any longer

But we all have lives to live.

well most of us 

Truth. I tell this story often but I had the chance to meet and sit with him for camp last year one day. He was so friendly it was like my wife and I knew him forever. We would discuss the plays and players. People all around us would discuss the day as it went on. No pad. No pen. Yet that evening I read the post that he wrote. He credited those that picked up on plays as they happened and remarked as detailed as would be possible only if one was typing as it happened. Just amazing. What a mind !

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Truth. I tell this story often but I had the chance to meet and sit with him for camp last year one day. He was so friendly it was like my wife and I knew him forever. We would discuss the plays and players. People all around us would discuss the day as it went on. No pad. No pen. Yet that evening I read the post that he wrote. He credited those that picked up on plays as they happened and remarked as detailed as would be possible only if one was typing as it happened. Just amazing. What a mind !

if you may recall.

I set him up with a thank you gift from All of us.

a gift certificate to Good Smoke BBq in E Rochester near Camp.  Dean is a local ( never met him or family ). I set it up for the name Astro : )

he said they got a bit of a chuckle when he arrived. 
It was the least I could do for his efforts.
 He did seem to enjoy the BBq ( as well he should have : )   )
Darned good fellow whom i miss here

• Thank you (+1) 1