1. 1. How old are you?

• 18 and under
    • 19-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70+

? I'm 53, but my family history doesn't bode well for me because most of my family usually don't make it to their late 60s. My cousin passed away on the way to the hospital at the age of 47 my grandparents all died in their 60s and my mother was only 60. My dad though has beaten the family curse because he just celebrated his 77th birthday on July 12 so I'm hoping to follow in his footsteps.    

On 7/25/2018 at 11:26 AM, Boyst62 said:

I wonder how many here actually know how old I am.   I'm 67.

Nobody wonders. Nobody cares. You're a self acclaimed farmer playboy tough guy. Go milk yourself. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/24/2018 at 9:03 PM, Doc Brown said:

The lack of 20 somethings on here is surprising.  Either the message board is an antiquated platform being replaced by facebook, twitter, etc....or they've never experienced a winning team and lost interest.

As a recent 20 something, I love this board. I stopped posting for a while because I was getting my masters degree and spent wayyyyyyyy to much time on here.

Lots of things for us young bucks to look at, but for Bills info, TBD is the best and its not close

On 7/24/2018 at 9:43 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

We got "old" by being patient.  However, even that only goes just so far.  Maybe most 20 somethings can't afford ticket(s)?  Not saying that's a bad thing, because I can't either.

30 here, I have to budget hard for it for the entire year. Its honestly the most selfish thing I do. Really should be putting that money towards my loans or a house in the future but like any abusive relationship, I signed right back up 

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

As a recent 20 something, I love this board. I stopped posting for a while because I was getting my masters degree and spent wayyyyyyyy to much time on here.

Lots of things for us young bucks to look at, but for Bills info, TBD is the best and its not close

30 here, I have to budget hard for it for the entire year. Its honestly the most selfish thing I do. Really should be putting that money towards my loans or a house in the future but like any abusive relationship, I signed right back up 

Maybe a bit more addictive than abusive?  Don't be too hard on yourself!  Everybody needs an "outlet."