• 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70+

17 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Just turned 30. Been posting here since I was 15

And you still look 15?

It's funny to remember you here going back to where you are now.  A married man.  Gosh, that has to be terrible.  That honeymoon seemed alright, though

Just turned 80. We've been living in south Florida since 1972. We were original season ticket holders and very active in the Booster Club until a job change took us south. The family still gathers every Sunday for THE GAME and dinner. We have also traveled to B'lo for a number of games over the years and still love the atmosphere at the stadium. The Bills were still playing at the ROCKPILE when we left. Due to Booster Club activities we used to be able to spend time with and get to personally know many of the players back then. Among the friendliest and easiest to know were Sestak, Edgerson, Duby and Tommy Day. 

Lots of great memories from those days. Hope the enthusiasm never dies!

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

I am old enough to have attended many Bills games at the old rockpile....and I saw Jack Kemp, Elbert Dubenion.....and all the greats of that era.  I saw the snowstorm game with Cincinatti that Booker Edgerson won with a late pick.....and I was amazed that back home, I could see the play on TV better than when there in person.  Turns out TV filters the snow out electronically.....oh well....still a fan.

With you, seen the first playoff in 1966 the decided who went to the first World Championship now known as the Super Bowl; family season tickets since 1960!

2 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

I am old enough to have attended many Bills games at the old rockpile....and I saw Jack Kemp, Elbert Dubenion.....and all the greats of that era.  I saw the snowstorm game with Cincinatti that Booker Edgerson won with a late pick.....and I was amazed that back home, I could see the play on TV better than when there in person.  Turns out TV filters the snow out electronically.....oh well....still a fan.

Maybe I saw you there?  The age question speaks for itself.

5 minutes ago, PBLESS said:

Just turned 80. We've been living in south Florida since 1972. We were original season ticket holders and very active in the Booster Club until a job change took us south. The family still gathers every Sunday for THE GAME and dinner. We have also traveled to B'lo for a number of games over the years and still love the atmosphere at the stadium. The Bills were still playing at the ROCKPILE when we left. Due to Booster Club activities we used to be able to spend time with and get to personally know many of the players back then. Among the friendliest and easiest to know were Sestak, Edgerson, Duby and Tommy Day. 

Lots of great memories from those days. Hope the enthusiasm never dies!

Go Bills!!

Tom Day was a phenomenal guy; the players were just normal guys back then who lived, worked, and hung out in the community like we did. Marty Schottenheimer used to play uecker at a local bar and Paul Costa would arm wrestle for beers, he never lost!

7 minutes ago, vorpma said:

With you, seen the first playoff in 1966 the decided who went to the first World Championship now known as the Super Bowl; family season tickets since 1960!

It was always known as the Super Bowl.  Read the attached front page of the Courier Express the day after the game. It says Chiefs Romp 31-7 Kansas City Team Gains Super Bowl

27336190_1604400546262265_5239142012194452102_n.jpg

Edited by Albany,n.y.

4 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

He's asking for your age, not your IQ.

:nana:

Really?  That's the best you've got?  

I hope you have kids starting kindergarten soon.  They'll learn some put downs a lot more vicious with this they can share with you.  Wait'll you hear the one about your mother and army boots...  

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Same, 8 year difference. Which doesn't seem like much except when you talk about historical events and I mention I was in 10th grade and she was in 2nd. 

ohhhh...my wife does that all the time.  we're 9 1/2 years apart, and she loves to play the, when you finished this, i was in this grade.  for example...when i finished grad school at 27,  she was a junior/senior in high school, (i think that's the break down).

42 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm 36 and my wife is 30.

i'm not impressed.  at all.

2 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Old enough to remember Bozo the Clown, 13 stations on a black and white 13" TV, ride my bike without a helmet, play Atari, chuck new coke in the trash and crystal clear pepsi, wear my Z cavaricci pants to school and my British Knight shoes while jamming out to a smoking hot 19yr old Mariah Carrey.   

Eric the Clown (Seinfeld) was much better.