1. 1. How old are you?

• 18 and under
    • 19-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70+

I’ve noticed that it seems a lot of the content on this board varies by age. 

While it’s hard to tell most people’s ages directly, it’s easy to be swayed in a certain direction by the tone of their posts. 

This got me curious about where the majority of the board is aged, my guess is that most of the people here are between 30-50, which is kind of the opposite of what i’d expect.  With it being the internet I would think that it’d be a little younger of a crowd. 

Feel free to comment and share your age, but if not, I left the voting private. 

• Like (+1) 1

I am old enough to have attended many Bills games at the old rockpile....and I saw Jack Kemp, Elbert Dubenion.....and all the greats of that era.  I saw the snowstorm game with Cincinatti that Booker Edgerson won with a late pick.....and I was amazed that back home, I could see the play on TV better than when there in person.  Turns out TV filters the snow out electronically.....oh well....still a fan.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why the !@#$ is this thread a thing?  Go tinder somewhere else.

Just out of curiosity. 

Its better than implying that the Falcons would accept Jerry Hughes and a 2nd for Julio Jones. 

Or that Fred Jackson, Adrian Peterson and the freshly retired Demarco Murray are going to replace Lesean McCoy, in case of his absence that doesn’t seem to be coming to fruition. 

Or even that a 2 QB style offense in the likes of a ‘relief’ QB is going to take over the NFL. 

Now, where you would have gotten me is if you asked why i posted it in this forum because there’s probably better boards I could’ve placed this poll in.  My apologies for that. 

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm 30, professional white male, a Sagittarius, who likes pina coladas and getting' caught in the rain...

I like pina coladas as well. Just saying... 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm 30, professional white male, a Sagittarius, who likes pina coladas and getting' caught in the rain...

You’re the one lying about your age hoping to get a match. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Old enough to remember Bozo the Clown, 13 stations on a black and white 13" TV, ride my bike without a helmet, play Atari, chuck new coke in the trash and crystal clear pepsi, wear my Z cavaricci pants to school and my British Knight shoes while jamming out to a smoking hot 19yr old Mariah Carrey.