Marcia! How many of us have a better body then she?

Pete

We should all post photos of our own beach bodies to compare.

Personally, I'm in much better shape, and definitely look better without a shirt. But I also suck at football and don't have near the $/fame/status that he does. Believe me, I'd trade it all to be in his shoes. In a flash.

You don't need to be Hulk Hogan to be a great football player.

Can you dig it, brother?

I'm more surprised to find out that his supermodel wife's body isn't any better than my wife's.  

And...is that a hysterectomy scar I see, just above his waistband?

2 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

who the f*** cares what he looks like---  show your body OP-- i am sure many can insult you just as bad

Thank you for that scintillating commentary, Ms. Bundchen.  Don't you have WRs you have to go defend your husband's passing stats from?  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm more surprised to find out that his supermodel wife's body isn't any better than my wife's.  

And...is that a hysterectomy scar I see, just above his waistband?

If you look closely you can almost make out his beard’s matching addadictomy scar. 

5 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

A photo like that is the reason I find the envy and endless praise for Brady hilarious... at the end of the day he is this submissive dork slave to a fugly bird. You couldn’t pay me enough to live out that sad neutered existence for the rest of my days.

Yeah, it would really suck being a multi-millionaire, future hall of fame NFL quarterback.  Having a supermodel wife would really be terrible also.

Get real dude...

I don’t think the people of Boston care what he looks like. He does looks much softer than he usually does.

One can pray its the beginning of the end.

I don’t have the same admiration for any iron curtain woman. I put Jizzelle and Melania Trump in the same category.

To each their own, personally I find there are way more attractive women that have sport husbands then this girl.

Edited by dlonce

14 minutes ago, dlonce said:

I don’t think the people of Boston care what he looks like. He does looks much softer than he usually does.

One can pray its the beginning of the end.

I don’t have the same admiration for any iron curtain woman. I put Jizzelle and Melania Trump in the same category.

To each their own, personally I find there are way more attractive women that have sport husbands then this girl.

Was I asleep for a major shift in tectonic plates? Last I checked Brazil was still in South America...

10 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Let’s ignore the super model in the bikini so we can make fun of the guy that takes her to bed every night!

And don't even bring up the balance of their joint bank account.

Its been a while since we had a thread about all the supermodels TBDman wouldn't bed.  Has there ever been a greater collection of male perfection than this Bills message board?  

Its a privilege to post amongst all you genetically engineered supermen.  You're a credit to our gender!

• Like (+1) 1

He’s never really been naturally athletic.  But I mean we’re making fun of a guys appearance whose like 25-2 against us?  Someone with the physique of Rob Ryan can be QB for all I care here , so be it they win.  

Edited by Another Fan