Do you have any jerseys of players that didn’t really work out?

2 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

Trent Edwards

Spiller

Watkins

Whitner

Maybin

TO

...to be fair, the Spiller, Watkins, Maybin, and TO were given to me at Christmas'

And the only other jerseys I have ever had are Andre Reed and POZ. I don't buy them anymore.

You must have really been BAAAAD to get those Christmas "gifts!"

I’m lucky to say even on the ones I “missed” on, I’ve had fairly good luck with my jersey choices. I got a Mario Williams jersey his first year here, and Dareus his second year in. While they didn’t last too long in the grand scheme of things, they were great jerseys to have (especially considering that amazing 2014 season they had).

i have the following jerseys aside from those 2:

12 Jim Kelly SB25

12 Jim Kelly AFL 35th anniversary 

8 Brian Moorman 

8 50th Anniversary AFL jersey (custom nameplate) 

95 Kyle Williams (New design, but the one year Reebok made them)

I feel like these days you can only reliably get a jersey from the glory days (SB era, 64-65 era, OJ if you want to get strange looks once in a while) or for well respected players during the drought (Moorman, Kyle Williams, Fred Jackson, Aaron Schobell). Anything else is a crap shoot at this point- maybe Allen if you’re feeling brave, or McCoy (although I would wait until the season starts lol)

My  greatest Blunder was a 300 dollar Watkins  jersey that I was sure would be on my wall some day. Now its in a bag of cloths in the basement never to be seen again. My greatest triumph was a my beloved Eric Moulds Rookie jersey.

Edited by lxxenigmaxxl
spelling
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

Unfortunately I got myself and the kids all Sammy Watkins jerseys. 

Well, you could all get salesman kits for Watkins Products, and set up a vendor table at home games.  During the week, go door to door selling vanilla extract.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I still have a C.J Spiller one.  I won a Victor Cruz jersey around that time.  So I traded that jersey for a C.J Spiller one with a Giants friend of mine. Water under the bridge at this point but I though after Spiller’s 2012 season he finally turned a page.

Seeing a Josh Allen jersey for sale made me of think this.  As much as I’d like to see him succeed that’s kind of a risky investment so to speak  

You're asking this question to Bills fans?  Look at our draft history.  If you have a jersey the chances are 85% that it didn't work out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chris heff said:

A couple of years ago I saw a homeless guy wearing a Miami Dolphins Thurman Thomas jersey. My first thoughts were who bought that and then who threw it away?

Was it near Batavia Downs?  Might have been Thurman himself in a 'fit of conscience' that gave the jersey away.