Bold NFL Predictions for 2018

As the season approaches, it’s tome for your bold NFL predictions for the 2018 season.  In this thread share your realistic yet bold prediction for the upcoming year.  

- Sony Michael will be the NFL rookie of the year 

- Bills offense will be better than expected, defense will be worse than expected.

- There’s no way that Shaq Lawson and Adolphus Washington are both on the roster Week 1.

13 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

The Patriots* will not win the AFCE.

yep. If we are going bold predictions . this is it for me as well.
and guess who i picked to surprise ?

: )

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Sean McDermott announces that he'll be undergoing a sex change in 2019.

bold , not bizarre you fool , lol

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll go bold. The Rams go 15-1 and don’t make it to the Super Bowl.

will they get Aaron Donald deall sorted? That defense is going to be something to fear.

Why come they miss the Big One ?

Brady starts to show his age but the Patriots* still win the AFCE (face it, the rest of the AFCE sucks including the Bills)

The Chargers win the AFCW

The AFCS will be atrocious

Dallas finishes last in the NFCE

Alex Smith outperforms Patrick Mahomes

QB controversy mid season in Philly

Lamar Jackson will unseat Joe Flacco as starter by mid season but loses the job to Flacco by years end

Fitzbeard performs well during Winston's suspension leading to a QB controversy in Tampa

Buyers remorse in Minnesota

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

As the season approaches, it’s tome for your bold NFL predictions for the 2018 season.  In this thread share your realistic yet bold prediction for the upcoming year.  

- Bills offense will be better than expected, defense will be worse than expected.

- There’s no way that Shaq Lawson and Adolphus Washington are both on the roster Week 1.

I will take these bets. Sony will play well, but not ROY. Bills D will be better than the O. And Both Shaq And Adolph make the final roster...this year..name the price

2 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

One of these concerns me more than the others. I hope he fails to pick up a blitz and Brady has him banished to Saskatchewan. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Shaq Lawson gets double digit sacks

Adolphus Washington gets more playing time than Kyle, and is solid

Lawson and Washington haters eat feathered crow!

Peterman wins starting job, Peterman haters are so enraged half are hospitalized with irregular heartbeats

No one here will call me an idiot for suggesting Peterman wins starting job

Edited by BobDVA