Eeriely quiet @ OneBills Drive

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Hearing some buzz about Dez...

Messing with us is downright mean! He doesn’t seem like a process guy, but I know you know some folks. 

Now, if it was hearing some buzz about Josh Gordon and his buzz, that wouldn’t shock me. 

Just now, Augie said:

Messing with us is downright mean! He doesn’t seem like a process guy, but I know you know some folks. 

Now, if it was hearing some buzz about Josh Gordon and his buzz, that wouldn’t shock me. 

I don’t necessarily believe it. It doesn’t make sense to me but he is right more than he’s wrong. We will see I guess. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t necessarily believe it. It doesn’t make sense to me but he is right more than he’s wrong. We will see I guess. 

Just kicking the tires doesn’t mean it’s a mistake. Why not look under every rock? 

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t necessarily believe it but heard it from a guy that has had a lot of info in the past. 

but seriously, no reason not to bring him in if he is willing.

I am just surprised he would have any interest in a cold weather city with no proven QB.

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, speaking of looking under every rock where is @Boyst62? Speaking of mistakes I haven’t seen him in a while. 

likely riding his John Deeres. tis the season !

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

but seriously, no reason not to bring him in if he is willing.

I am just surprised he would have any interest in a cold weather city with no proven QB.

But....is anyone else knocking down his door? 

34 minutes ago, Augie said:

But....is anyone else knocking down his door? 

maybe not knocking down, but i would think peering through his blinds perhaps.
Guy was a  serious superstar not that long ago. and he is still big.

Holmes/ Bryant hmmm.

but no way he comes to the great white (snowy )  north

59 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, speaking of looking under every rock where is @Boyst62? Speaking of mistakes I haven’t seen him in a while. 

not heard anything about Dez.

have only heard jumbled thoughts that the bills are looking at round pegs with square holes on defense, with washington, kyle williams, others.

are you going to baltimore? 

reached out to juror, but he's never on, to get him to come out for drinks.

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

not heard anything about Dez.

have only heard jumbled thoughts that the bills are looking at round pegs with square holes on defense, with washington, kyle williams, others.

are you going to baltimore? 

reached out to juror, but he's never on, to get him to come out for drinks.

I don’t think I’m going to Baltimore but may hit the home opener the next weekend. I’ll be in Houston too. Hoping to try to hit another road game somewhere and another home game.

10 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t think I’m going to Baltimore but may hit the home opener the next weekend. I’ll be in Houston too. Hoping to try to hit another road game somewhere and another home game.

Come to Monday night vs NE*. I'm gonna be a drunk lil fishy

21 hours ago, dneveu said:

I'd rather let the rookie work it out this year TBH.  This is kinda year 2 of the transition, with 2019 being our goal year from a competitive standpoint.  We get out of all the dead money, carry over the remaining cap, and will have money to extend players moving forward and sign free agents, or use late draft capital to acquire overpaid players who still have something left in the tank.  

We're going to need quite a bit moving forward - pass rush help is always appreciated, improving the o-line, a running back, a couple of WRs... Would help having that cap space moving forward.  We can hit on some of those in the draft - but you aren't going to be able to improve all those positions in a single draft.

We have a real chance to be better this year. Too many people are looking as this year is a rebuilding year. Spend to the cap and let’s get back in the playoffs. Maybe it’s our turn to get lucky.

3 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

We have a real chance to be better this year. Too many people are looking as this year is a rebuilding year. Spend to the cap and let’s get back in the playoffs. Maybe it’s our turn to get lucky.

I just look at MLB as a position we literally just addressed.  Doesn't seem to fit the need.  I'd be more inclined to take a flier on a receiver who's fallen down a depth chart - or an offensive lineman.