Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chandler#81

Even fans are getting in shape for the Season

Recommended Posts

Saw this on the interweb, so it must be true..

EFC3922C-F639-44C4-800F-394B750AE987.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Saw this on the interweb, so it must be true..

EFC3922C-F639-44C4-800F-394B750AE987.jpeg

 

...LMAO....classic!......nice find..........:thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

LOL awesome 

 

 

...tried touching my toes, but haven't seem them since 1984......oh well............

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

 

 

...tried touching my toes, but haven't seem them since 1984......oh well............

ha  i'm turning 55 this week and actually trying to make a habit of going to the gym in chili. after reading your post, i don't feel so bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I just stick with my "proven results regimen" of 12 ounce curls🍻

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

ha  i'm turning 55 this week and actually trying to make a habit of going to the gym in chili. after reading your post, i don't feel so bad.

 

 

....think I'm gonna have to resort to a "foot selfie"......I miss the 'lil digits....:thumbsup:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

 

 

....think I'm gonna have to resort to a "foot selfie"......I miss the 'lil digits....:thumbsup:

Tag Rex on the pic for critique.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Tag Rex on the pic for critique.

 

...Jesus, am I THAT bad?......don't go tanning to avoid a grease fire, but WTF??................

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

ha  i'm turning 55 this week and actually trying to make a habit of going to the gym in chili. after reading your post, i don't feel so bad.

Repeating the 'don't feel so bad' sentiment, I read your post and saw "going to the gym for chili".

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×