Brady Bunch house for sale

1 hour ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Very outdated, needs a complete interior gut, and no pool???  $320,000.

Agreed. Based on the photos, the only thing I'd leave alone for a while would be the kitchen. The pink bedroom? First to go. 

52 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Looks nice, but you would have to pay me 1.8 million to move to Studio City, so we'll call it a wash.

I'd take that deal in a second.

BTW... Thompson would have been 81 a few days ago. Wish the !@#$er was still around for the **** we have going on nowadays.

25 minutes ago, T&C said:

I'd take that deal in a second.

BTW... Thompson would have been 81 a few days ago. Wish the !@#$er was still around for the **** we have going on nowadays.

I think the good Doctor checked out at the right time. The mojo wire couldn't keep up with the nonsense going on these days.

1.9 million for a 12,500 square foot home in California seems like a steal. That sounds like a demo/rebuild kind of price.

Gotta love how it looks nothing like the I side on TV, and how the inside on TV would not have worked looking at the outside.

Also like that they say it's the 2nd most photographed home outside of the white house. I would have though maybe 2nd for a TV show home, would have thought the Full house one would be tops since it's in a more recognizable area. (They just banned tours and photos of the outside of the  house recently) I would have never been able to determine where the Brady Bunch house was located.

18 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

1.9 million for a 12,500 square foot home in California seems like a steal. That sounds like a demo/rebuild kind of price.

The 12,500 square foot number is the lot size.

The house is a 3 br/ 3 bath 2477 square foot house.

On 7/23/2018 at 2:42 PM, sherpa said:

The 12,500 square foot number is the lot size.

The house is a 3 br/ 3 bath 2477 square foot house.

You are correct, I read it wrong, most real estate listings dont typically list the lot size like that.

Even at 2,477 square feet it still seems cheap in the California real estate market.

I think you guys are missing the bigger picture. The move is to buy the house, renovate the inside to look just like the TV house and run tours all day ( just like the Christmas Story house in Cleveland). Already the second most photographed home in America - Goldmine!