Godzilla: King of the Monsters Comic Con Trailer

Mark Vader

1 hour ago, shrader said:

Is that the girl from Stranger Things?  Does she get to fight them too?

Yes...Stranger Things is actually just a spin-off of the Godzilla franchise. 

She'll use her powers against King Ghidora.

14 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Good call.

A MechaGodzilla on the big screen would be sweet.

Sure would.

The question is, how would they approach it?

Would they use the MechaGodzilla of the 70's, where it is controlled by Space Apes?

Or would they go with the 90's/2000's version, that was created by Earth as a means to destroy Godzilla?

9 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Sure would.

The question is, how would they approach it?

Would they use the MechaGodzilla of the 70's, where it is controlled by Space Apes?

Or would they go with the 90's/2000's version, that was created by Earth as a means to destroy Godzilla?

Personally, I'd like if it were made by an alien race.

But, that's a much tougher story to tell.

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Personally, I'd like if it were made by an alien race.

But, that's a much tougher story to tell.

if you wanna do an alien angle on MechaGodzilla...................... you might as well make it SpaceGodzilla. ?

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

if you wanna do an alien angle on MechaGodzilla...................... you might as well make it SpaceGodzilla?

Why not both?

Honestly, I'd do a story where the mech was left behind by the alien race. It lay dormant underground until the aliens returned to reconquer Earth. Godzilla would fight the MechaGodzilla to save Earth and the humans along with it.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Why not both?

Honestly, I'd do a story where the mech was left behind by the alien race. It lay dormant underground until the aliens returned to reconquer Earth. Godzilla would fight the MechaGodzilla to save Earth and the humans along with it.

What about M.O.G.E.R.A. ?

On 7/31/2018 at 11:54 PM, njbuff said:

if you wanna do an alien angle on MechaGodzilla...................... you might as well make it SpaceGodzilla. ?

Never cared for Space Godzilla, let's stay away from that foe.

15 hours ago, njbuff said:

What's wrong with him.

How much worse can he be than Mothra?

Or Biollante?

I just didn't find Space Godzilla to be much of an inspired monster. The crystal fort was neat, but I think once with this creature was enough.

Biollante was another one note monster that we don't need to revisit.

I also am not a big fan of Mothra. I've always thought she was overrated, but there are a lot of fans of hers, so we'll just have to accept that.

I would love to see them bring in Gigan. He's such a bizarre looking monster, but he was a very good foe.

I would even welcome Titanosaurus, an underrated monster in my opinion.

19 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I just didn't find Space Godzilla to be much of an inspired monster. The crystal fort was neat, but I think once with this creature was enough.

Biollante was another one note monster that we don't need to revisit.

I also am not a big fan of Mothra. I've always thought she was overrated, but there are a lot of fans of hers, so we'll just have to accept that.

I would love to see them bring in Gigan. He's such a bizarre looking monster, but he was a very good foe.

I would even welcome Titanosaurus, an underrated monster in my opinion.

Destroyah was a massive monster, but a little disorganized. He went up against a dying Godzilla, so it wasn’t a fair match as a dying Godzilla would decimate the entire monster kingdom.

A dying Godzilla’s power is virtually unmatched.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 3:27 AM, LeGOATski said:

The director(?) said Godzilla uses his atomic breath as a "call to arms." So... he's trying to call in help from other monsters or what?

Has he ever used his atomic breath for that purpose?

No, but he did use it to destroy a black hole in Godzilla vs. Megaguirus.

I hope Godzilla isn't a good guy in this movie. Godzilla is much more mean and indestructible when the world is out to destroy him.

Godzilla has kicked KG's butt more times than I can count.

Mothra really is no match for Godzilla on her own. She needs lots of help to have a chance against Godzilla.

Rodan's supersonic speed could give Godzilla fits, but does he have enough power to remotely injure Godzilla. Probably not.

All you need to know about how mighty Godzilla is.......................... is that Destroyah is a big powerful monster and even he was no match for a pissed off/dying Godzilla.

Edited by njbuff

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, NobesBLO13 said:

No Jet Jaguar? Lame. Also thumbs down on that annoying Verizon guy being in the movie. I hope Godzilla kills that turd.

The worst monster creation ever.

There is a rumor about Burning Godzilla in this movie. If that is true..................... game changer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 6:19 PM, njbuff said:

The worst monster creation ever.

There is a rumor about Burning Godzilla in this movie. If that is true..................... game changer.

The latest trailer looks nuts. 6 monsters now. Godzilla will pull out all the stops.

• Like (+1) 1