LAMP: Cardale Jones last night (nice guy)

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hung out with him a bit at Pins Mechnical. Man, he is the nicest guy ever. Must have taken pics with hundreds of people and never complained. He’s not a fan of living in LA, but happy for the opportunity with the Chargers. He’s hoping to get a lot of playing time in the preseason. Also, he’s gigantic. 

...thanks for sharing bud..........

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

TEN PIN DUCKPIN BOWLING?!?!?!

Man, I gotta visit down there!  Missed my chance to try candlepin down east 30 years ago.

"we ain't come here to play DUCKPINS.  Bowling balls with finger holes are POINTLESS"

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:20 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

We just drafted Cardale Jones with our first pick this year.

You forgot to mention Cardale is black and Allen is white. Therein lies the problem for the powers that be.

Get mad. I don't care.

So that's why Jones got benched at Ohio St. and then fell to the 4th round & we couldn't get anything more than a late rounder for him a year later.  Jones fell all the way to pick 139, last pick of the 4th round, while Allen was pick 7 of the draft, all because one was black & one was white-yeah, right.  

You forgot to mention one guy was 2nd string in college & one was a starter.  

• Like (+1) 1

Oh dear, the Bills and QB race = a very very touchy topic here.

The old regime had all black QBs.  The new one has all white ones, and gave Cardale away for nothing.

For the record, Cardale is no race baiter.  

I sincerely hope the Bills franchise can get over skin color as it relates to QB, because it is clear the last two regimes were all bent out of shape regarding it....

T

On 7/22/2018 at 1:20 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

We just drafted Cardale Jones with our first pick this year.

You forgot to mention Cardale is black and Allen is white. Therein lies the problem for the powers that be.

Get mad. I don't care.

Why would anyone get mad at something dumb someone said?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

You forgot to mention one guy was 2nd string in college & one was a starter.  

You also forgot to mention one had a great stretch run as a starter including a really good championship game. The other didn't win his conference.