LAMP: Cardale Jones last night (nice guy)

Hung out with him a bit at Pins Mechnical. Man, he is the nicest guy ever. Must have taken pics with hundreds of people and never complained. He’s not a fan of living in LA, but happy for the opportunity with the Chargers. He’s hoping to get a lot of playing time in the preseason. Also, he’s gigantic. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 9

I have no idea if he will ever turn into a viable nfl qb but kind of rooting for him. He’s a good egg.

4 minutes ago, WMDman said:

What’d he say about Rex?

Didn’t ask... only talked to him about the Bills for a few minutes, didn’t want him to feel awkward since he was traded. Told him I was from Buffalo and a Bills fan and he said he sees Bills fans everywhere he goes. He says he’s pretty sure there are more Bills fans in southern cal than Chargers fans 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’m joking bud ! I’ve met tons of pro football players and hardly ever ask for a picture 

just a handshake and good luck 

Yep - same!

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

TEN PIN DUCKPIN BOWLING?!?!?!

Man, I gotta visit down there!  Missed my chance to try candlepin down east 30 years ago.

It is a great time! Kind of pricey but fun.

my daughter met him the year he was drafter at the Kiss the Summer Hello concert at Canalside. she got to go rub elbows with some Buffalo Bills and some of the musical guests in the vip tent when she did the Bald for Bucks thing. she was more excited about megan trainer and a bunch of people i had never heard of. but she got her picture taken with Reggie Ragland, Adolphus Washington, and Cardale Jones. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hung out with him a bit at Pins Mechnical. Man, he is the nicest guy ever. Must have taken pics with hundreds of people and never complained. He’s not a fan of living in LA, but happy for the opportunity with the Chargers. He’s hoping to get a lot of playing time in the preseason. Also, he’s gigantic. 

That's amazing - you must have been so psyched. Go Bucks!

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not my style ... but lots of other people got pics with him!

But, I hope you at least challenged him to arm wrestling. If you don’t respond, I’ll assume you’re still hospitalized. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm glad this thread popped up, because it provides an opportunity to talk about arm strength and whether that matters.

Josh Allen is mentioned, ad nauseam, as a guy with tremendous arm strength........as though that's the key ingredient to success.

If arm strength mattered, Cardale Jones would be a starting QB somewhere.

Josh Allen has a gun..............Cardale Jones has a cannon..........................

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

always seemed to me to be the perfect number 3 qb . Cheap with tools and control for 3 years.   I find it fumy that a team with out a quarterback wouldn't keep 3 on a 53 man roster.   

They made their move so the point is mute.  

We just drafted Cardale Jones with our first pick this year.

12 minutes ago, B Fan in LA said:

I'm glad this thread popped up, because it provides an opportunity to talk about arm strength and whether that matters.

Josh Allen is mentioned, ad nauseam, as a guy with tremendous arm strength........as though that's the key ingredient to success.

Josh Allen has a gun..............Cardale Jones has a cannon..........................

You forgot to mention Cardale is black and Allen is white. Therein lies the problem for the powers that be.

Get mad. I don't care.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B Fan in LA said:

Who says arm strength is the only important thing? Pretty sure you are making that up.