Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

LAMP: Cardale Jones last night (nice guy)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hung out with him a bit at Pins Mechnical. Man, he is the nicest guy ever. Must have taken pics with hundreds of people and never complained. He’s not a fan of living in LA, but happy for the opportunity with the Chargers. He’s hoping to get a lot of playing time in the preseason. Also, he’s gigantic. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

always seemed to me to be the perfect number 3 qb . Cheap with tools and control for 3 years.   I find it fumy that a team with out a quarterback wouldn't keep 3 on a 53 man roster.   

They made their move so the point is mute.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’d he say about Rex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have no idea if he will ever turn into a viable nfl qb but kind of rooting for him. He’s a good egg.

4 minutes ago, WMDman said:

What’d he say about Rex?

Didn’t ask... only talked to him about the Bills for a few minutes, didn’t want him to feel awkward since he was traded. Told him I was from Buffalo and a Bills fan and he said he sees Bills fans everywhere he goes. He says he’s pretty sure there are more Bills fans in southern cal than Chargers fans 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He says he’s pretty sure there are more Bills fans in southern cal than Chargers fans 

He is correct.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Pics? Or it didn’t happen 😭

Not my style ... but lots of other people got pics with him!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not my style ... but lots of other people got pics with him!

 

I’m joking bud ! I’ve met tons of pro football players and hardly ever ask for a picture 

 

just a handshake and good luck 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TEN PIN DUCKPIN BOWLING?!?!?!

 

Man, I gotta visit down there!  Missed my chance to try candlepin down east 30 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

 

I’m joking bud ! I’ve met tons of pro football players and hardly ever ask for a picture 

 

just a handshake and good luck 

Yep - same!

 

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

TEN PIN DUCKPIN BOWLING?!?!?!

 

Man, I gotta visit down there!  Missed my chance to try candlepin down east 30 years ago.

It is a great time! Kind of pricey but fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my daughter met him the year he was drafter at the Kiss the Summer Hello concert at Canalside. she got to go rub elbows with some Buffalo Bills and some of the musical guests in the vip tent when she did the Bald for Bucks thing. she was more excited about megan trainer and a bunch of people i had never heard of. but she got her picture taken with Reggie Ragland, Adolphus Washington, and Cardale Jones. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hung out with him a bit at Pins Mechnical. Man, he is the nicest guy ever. Must have taken pics with hundreds of people and never complained. He’s not a fan of living in LA, but happy for the opportunity with the Chargers. He’s hoping to get a lot of playing time in the preseason. Also, he’s gigantic. 

 

That's amazing - you must have been so psyched. Go Bucks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not my style ... but lots of other people got pics with him!

 

But, I hope you at least challenged him to arm wrestling. If you don’t respond, I’ll assume you’re still hospitalized. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I'm glad this thread popped up, because it provides an opportunity to talk about arm strength and whether that matters.

 

Josh Allen is mentioned, ad nauseam, as a guy with tremendous arm strength........as though that's the key ingredient to success.

 

If arm strength mattered, Cardale Jones would be a starting QB somewhere.

 

Josh Allen has a gun..............Cardale Jones has a cannon..........................

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

always seemed to me to be the perfect number 3 qb . Cheap with tools and control for 3 years.   I find it fumy that a team with out a quarterback wouldn't keep 3 on a 53 man roster.   

They made their move so the point is mute.  

 

We just drafted Cardale Jones with our first pick this year.

12 minutes ago, B Fan in LA said:

 

I'm glad this thread popped up, because it provides an opportunity to talk about arm strength and whether that matters.

 

Josh Allen is mentioned, ad nauseam, as a guy with tremendous arm strength........as though that's the key ingredient to success.

 

If arm strength mattered, Cardale Jones would be a starting QB somewhere.

 

Josh Allen has a gun..............Cardale Jones has a cannon..........................

 

 

You forgot to mention Cardale is black and Allen is white. Therein lies the problem for the powers that be.

 

Get mad. I don't care.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B Fan in LA said:

 

I'm glad this thread popped up, because it provides an opportunity to talk about arm strength and whether that matters.

 

Josh Allen is mentioned, ad nauseam, as a guy with tremendous arm strength........as though that's the key ingredient to success.

 

If arm strength mattered, Cardale Jones would be a starting QB somewhere.

 

Josh Allen has a gun..............Cardale Jones has a cannon..........................

 

 

Who says arm strength is the only important thing? Pretty sure you are making that up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

 

That's amazing - you must have been so psyched. Go Bucks!

Funniest part was I saw him but didn’t want to bother him initially. He actually noticed my Sabres hat and asked if I was from Buffalo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hung out with him a bit at Pins Mechnical. Man, he is the nicest guy ever. Must have taken pics with hundreds of people and never complained. He’s not a fan of living in LA, but happy for the opportunity with the Chargers. He’s hoping to get a lot of playing time in the preseason. Also, he’s gigantic. 

 

 

...thanks for sharing bud..........

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

TEN PIN DUCKPIN BOWLING?!?!?!

 

Man, I gotta visit down there!  Missed my chance to try candlepin down east 30 years ago.

 

"we ain't come here to play DUCKPINS.  Bowling balls with finger holes are POINTLESS"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

"we ain't come here to play DUCKPINS.  Bowling balls with finger holes are POINTLESS"

Of course they are pointless...they're round!  🤔

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to hear.

 

I'm a big fan of Cardale, hope he gets his chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:20 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

 

We just drafted Cardale Jones with our first pick this year.

 

You forgot to mention Cardale is black and Allen is white. Therein lies the problem for the powers that be.

 

Get mad. I don't care.

So that's why Jones got benched at Ohio St. and then fell to the 4th round & we couldn't get anything more than a late rounder for him a year later.  Jones fell all the way to pick 139, last pick of the 4th round, while Allen was pick 7 of the draft, all because one was black & one was white-yeah, right.  

You forgot to mention one guy was 2nd string in college & one was a starter.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×