Buffalo News articles

I am just curious if there is a way for the administrators to see how many followers of two bills drive are actually subscibers to the Buffalo News (paying for content)? I cant imagine there are many of us who are paying for that content; therefore these articles could be removed to save space. Maybe one of you kids can do a poll! Just a suggestion 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Funky Cold said:

I am just curious if there is a way for the administrators to see how many followers of two bills drive are actually subscibers to the Buffalo News (paying for content)? I cant imagine there are many of us who are paying for that content; therefore these articles could be removed to save space. Maybe one of you kids can do a poll! Just a suggestion 

Do you really care?  

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

The Customer Service forum is the correct place to suggest changes to how the board is run.  The board is not a democracy; it is owned and operated by SDS (Thank you SDS!).  The multiple previous discussions of this topic have made clear that he wants the News Feed as it is, including TBN articles with the little locky symbol to show that they're paywall.

That's not to say SDS might not change his mind with sufficient logical and persuasive discussion IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUM, but "saving space" on the interwebs is Not That Thing nor is a poll relevant (see above)