What is the most fun NFL City for football trips(inspired by BUFFALOKIE's thread)?

Seattle, San Fran, New Orleans. Best away game weekends I've had. Didn't catch any flack at any point for wearing Bills gear and actually was invited to hang out and chat football with a massive crew at a lot in San Fran where they fed us and threw quality brews our way. Each city is great for pretty much whatever you want. Looking forward to Vegas hosting a game. That is going to go off!

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Seattle, San Fran, New Orleans. Best away game weekends I've had. Didn't catch any flack at any point for wearing Bills gear and actually was invited to hang out and chat football with a massive crew at a lot in San Fran where they fed us and threw quality brews our way. Each city is great for pretty much whatever you want. Looking forward to Vegas hosting a game. That is going to go off!

Funny, I have zero desire to go to Vegas for a game. Prolly cause I have zero desire to go to Vegas anymore. Now get off my lawn 

I'd like to think that Kansas City would be a good stop. At least the tail gate should be good with the BBQ, Surprised no one has mentioned KC. I've heard awesome things about a Green bay trip. Too all those going please have a blast! 

Ditto on New Orleans as a #1. The stadium is close to the French Quarter and there is so much to do there. Great food and tons of fun little bars, galleries and restaurants and music in the streets.  #2 Miami during the winter. Nothing like the beaches, warm water and hot girls everywhere, plus great nightlife.  #3 (tie) San Francisco, Denver, Atlanta all have great atmosphere, trendy places to hang out and eat and wonderful architecture and character. 

On 7/20/2018 at 9:46 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

There is always safety in numbers.  I would Never consider going to a road game, wearing anything with Bills on it, unless I was with a large group.  That's pretty sad, but that's been my experience(s).

Been to a lot of stadiums, only Philly and Giants fans attacked defenceless people without provocation