Kyle's playoff pre-game speech ...chills.

Logic

Just now, Cornette's Commentary said:

Do you want to talk about the Sabres, Mike?  Maybe talk about baseball or old Saturday Night Live skits?

Do you really think I'm Mike Schopp?  That's cool I guess.   I'm pretty sure we have exact opposite political views.  Jim Cornette sucks btw

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Do you really think I'm Mike Schopp?  That's cool I guess.   I'm pretty sure we have exact opposite political views.  Jim Cornette sucks btw

Now you've gone too far. Cornette is a legend and gives the best shoot interview around!

• Haha (+1) 1

The 2017 season was a complete, resounding success, in my book. Very few expected the Bills to get as far as they did. We're talking about a team with first year coaches, new offensive and defensive schemes, a roster that had been overhauled and lacked talent. Somehow they found a way to play together and do something no other Bills team could do for almost two decades.

I simply cannot understand the fans who have negative things to say about that team, or especially the coaches and GM.

Super excited to see what this team does next. I fully expect a down year of only 6 to 8 wins, but hopefully they surprise us all again.

Edited by MJS
  • Thank you (+1) 1