My favorite city in Canada is Buffalo, NY

29 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

What makes you think us Canadians wants to be part of the States?..

I love Americans, but we are very proud of our own culture and wouldn’t want it any other way. 

Super Troopers 2 wad right.... you do politely hate us!!!

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I love Canda.  It's closer to its European roots than the USA is.

That's the whole point of America.  We don't want to be like Europe.  We want to be American.  Canada on the other hand is still a British Commonwealth.  They have a Governor General in every Province and still have to ask the Queen's permission in order to have an election.  They still pay taxes to the crown.  No thanks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Lol I personally don’t... but if he can have fun calling Buffalo, Canada ,  I can have fun calling Canada , North Detroit or my favorite American territory ?

Kathleen Madigan does a funny bit where she calls it our attic. Hey! There’s actually some cool stuff up there we forgot all about! 

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Ouch... the Canadians hate that too many Americans actually think this way...

We do have FACTS in our (U.S.') favor:

90% of all Canadians live within 100 miles of the U.S. border.  Because they want to be Americans.

1/2 of all Canadians live below red line:

CenW9oi_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

https://brilliantmaps.com/half-canada/

Oh... That's 160km... If you are wondering.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan11 said:

What makes you think us Canadians wants to be part of the States?..

I love Americans, but we are very proud of our own culture and wouldn’t want it any other way. 

American culture?  What’s that? 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

90% of all Canadians live within 100 miles of the U.S. border.  Because they want to be Americans.

Is this a serious post?.. We want to be Americans because of those reasons?.. lol

Edited by billsfan11
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Is this a serious post?.. We want to be Americans because of those reasons?.. lol

Of course!  ? Okay, maybe NOT so serious!  But 1/2 of the American voting population in last Presidential election probably take it seriously! ??

1 minute ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Overeating.

Because we have too much time on our hands and a top tier food delivery system...

Don't have to conserve all our energy for shoveling & keeping warm.

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Huh? Want to be Americans? Hell no. I will 100% disagree with that. I hope you are being facetious. We live close to the border because living further north is generally land where over half year is frigid and the rest is black fly and mosquito infested. In order to live comfortably, the vast majority live along the border.  With the ridiculous politics of America, there may be 1% of the population of our country that wants to actually be American. 

I mean zero disrespect to the US or its citizens with the above comment, it's just facts. 99% of our country thinks your gun laws are ridiculous, your president is a moron and the laws being implemented by this government surrounding immigration absolutely horrific and inverse to everything that your country was built upon. You may have had a decent chance to convince us to join with Obama or if Bernie had been elected, but only a fool of a Canadian would want to give up our medical system and inclusive  mentality for the mess that the US is under right now.

But still, I like to visit, have many American friends and really like the vast majority of your beautiful country.

edit: After re-reading my post, I think it a perfect example of a PPP post. Sorry to any offended.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Thank you (+1) 2