My favorite city in Canada is Buffalo, NY

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Ouch... the Canadians hate that too many Americans actually think this way...

Lol I personally don’t... but if he can have fun calling Buffalo, Canada ,  I can have fun calling Canada , North Detroit or my favorite American territory ?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Lol I personally don’t... but if he can have fun calling Buffalo, Canada ,  I can have fun calling Canada , North Detroit or my favorite American territory ?

:lol: what’s really weird is that before 9/11 when crossing the border really was not that big of a deal the countries really did not seem to be separated.  Now, while getting across the border remains relatively uneventful it is more significant.  It really feels like you are crossing into a foreign country.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

:lol: what’s really weird is that before 9/11 when crossing the border really was not that big of a deal the countries really did not seem to be separated.  Now, while getting across the border remains relatively uneventful it is more significant.  It really feels like you are crossing into a foreign country.  

Yep yep I agree

Being near one of the largest crossings at Niagara Falls it definitely isn’t as quick and streamlined like it used to be

(and the dude has it completely wrong... the only things that make Buffalonians Canadian are Labatts and Hockey, eh)

Maybe you could start a petition for Canada to become the 51st state...could be one giant state..we already have one with a higher population than your country and another that will probably be there soon...you'd fit right in.

Edited by matter2003
  • Haha (+1) 1

This guy can be hilarious.  Look up his video on being a vegan or gluten intolerance.  If you don’t laugh at that, you’re not human.

The series is named something like “Ultra Spiritual”

Edited by Bruce_Stools
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Maybe you could start a petition for Canada to become the 51st state...could be one giant state..we already have sone with a higher population than your country amd another that will probably be there soon...you'd fit right in.

What makes you think us Canadians wants to be part of the States?..

I love Americans, but we are very proud of our own culture and wouldn’t want it any other way. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

What makes you think us Canadians wants to be part of the States?..

I love Americans, but we are very proud of our own culture and wouldn’t want it any other way. 

I want their currency.

And television and Super Bowl commercials, and cell phone rate plans

• Haha (+1) 1