Bye bye Rex on MNF

2 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

A lot of masculinity in here.

I have never once heard any people complaining the way a guys voice sounds.

But at least you all put "I don't mind having women in the booth but" to make it sound better. 

You serious? How old are you? Don't mean that to sound snide but Joe Theisman, Solomon Wilcotts, Dan Dierdorf, Dan Fouts are among many men that we have complained about over the years. 

Edited by beerme1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wow, that shows you just how bad Rex was. I live in Colorado so I hear Brian Griese a lot (mostly radio color), and he's ... kind of o.k.  Just like he was as a QB. But not exactly Mr. Excitement.  I don't really get why Rex is this awful unless - just like he was as a Bills coach - he wasn't really trying. 

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Griese was really bad on the Big 10 games. Brutal.

I think Brian Griese is good enough for the job, although I thought his father was a very good announcer.

Just glad they got rid of Rex, but how could they not get rid of Mowins?

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....thought I read Rex was the new LINE COACH at Golden Corral?.......and Rob was his assistant..........

The 'Papa Johns' gig would be a free pizza a week!  Don't put your fingers anywhere close to the box when Wrecks or his brudder Rob are reaching for a slice...

Beth Mowins is not a play by play announcer.  I have no idea why she's coming back.  That was a terrible performance by Ryan and her last year.  

Rex interviews well but once he's on the job, his laziness betrays him.  His problem is he never took a break after NYJ to reflect and recharge.  

His ego prevents this from happening.  He has that "Fire me?  I'll show you" attitude.    

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Somewhat related, I saw the Raiders have replaced their longtime radio broadcaster Greg Papa with Brent Musberger 

Brent will try to broadcast from his urn filled with ashes.

12 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Rex sucks.  There are fewer bigger frauds than that guy.  I loved him telling viewers how to stop Tom Brady after Brady scored almost 50 points against him.  Total joke.  

I’m not a big RR fan but he’s actually one few who’s ( jets team ) did have a little success in playing against Brady , many close games including that playoff win in Foxboro 

But at least you all put "I don't mind having women in the booth but" to make it sound better. 

Come on man her voice is like finger nails on a chalk board.

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

What did Trump say to you, when you met with him privately?

I’ll tell you what my dad told me when I was growing up !

1- was don’t ever talk to the cops 

2- don’t ever snitch on your friends 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The 'Papa Johns' gig would be a free pizza a week!  Don't put your fingers anywhere close to the box when Wrecks or his brudder Rob are reaching for a slice...

....BUT...BUT Golden Corral is free 24/7/365.....only thing they need to bring is their buffet shovels.....:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Cusefan66214 said:

Rex should be mopping floors or cutting grass. Really isn’t qualified to do anything that requires intelligence 

And with all that he still managed to go to 2 straight AFC championship games , and beat B.B. and Brady in foxboro on the way , 

I can’t wait for the day where we beat the pats on the way to the AFC championship game , If I had to cut someone’s arm for I wouldn’t even think twice 

12 minutes ago, Putin said:

And with all that he still managed to go to 2 straight AFC championship games , and beat B.B. and Brady in foxboro on the way , 

I can’t wait for the day where we beat the pats on the way to the AFC championship game , If I had to cut someone’s arm for I wouldn’t even think twice 

sorry but the Pats got up a half hour earlier and cut your arms off, thanks for playing.

Huh? I complain about guy voices all the time.

37 minutes ago, Cusefan66214 said:

Rex should be mopping floors or cutting grass. Really isn’t qualified to do anything that requires intelligence 

his daddy got him all his jobs