Bye bye Rex on MNF

Wow, that shows you just how bad Rex was. I live in Colorado so I hear Brian Griese a lot (mostly radio color), and he's ... kind of o.k.  Just like he was as a QB. But not exactly Mr. Excitement.  I don't really get why Rex is this awful unless - just like he was as a Bills coach - he wasn't really trying. 

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wow, that shows you just how bad Rex was. I live in Colorado so I hear Brian Griese a lot (mostly radio color), and he's ... kind of o.k.  Just like he was as a QB. But not exactly Mr. Excitement.  I don't really get why Rex is this awful unless - just like he was as a Bills coach - he wasn't really trying. 

I think Griese was really bad on the Big 10 games. Brutal.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Permanently or just for that Monday?

I think just MNF 

9 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

But they're keeping Beth Mowins? ?  Should just can both of them.

Most annoying voice in sports. No problem with women in the booth, but why do we need one that sounds like she has a deep sinus infection? Her commentating is usually not horrible though. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And still better than Rex!  How a loudmouth like Rex suddenly went all quiet and bland on MNF is a mystery.

That’s what was disappointing. We knew he was a idiot but I thought he’d at least be funny. Nope.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Most annoying voice in sports. No problem with women in the booth, but why do we need one that sounds like she has a deep sinus infection? Her commentating is usually not horrible though. 

She sounds like she is trying to imitate Marv Albert 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Buddy must be rolling in his grave to how worthless his sons became.....

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I am not a REX fan but I think this comment goes to far.

Why's that?