Jason Wolf is the New Bills' Beat Reporter for TBN

We are excited to have Jason be part of our team. You will be seeing a number of other new names in the coming weeks as we reset the staff and our Bills coverage. 

Jason will be part of our group with Vic Carucci, Jay Skurski and Mark Gaughan along with contributions from others.

He is eager to get going and arrive in Buffalo.  

• Like (+1) 6

26 minutes ago, JoshBarnett said:

We are excited to have Jason be part of our team. You will be seeing a number of other new names in the coming weeks as we reset the staff and our Bills coverage. 

Jason will be part of our group with Vic Carucci, Jay Skurski and Mark Gaughan along with contributions from others.

He is eager to get going and arrive in Buffalo.  

Good signing for the BN.  Josh - is there any chance you could get The Bills Blitz podcast to drop more frequently?  Vic and Jay do a great job but go dark in the off-season and seem to skip weeks during the year.  It’s great content that I would to hear more of 

18 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Good signing for the BN.  Josh - is there any chance you could get The Bills Blitz podcast to drop more frequently?  Vic and Jay do a great job but go dark in the off-season and seem to skip weeks during the year.  It’s great content that I would to hear more of 

Definitely something on our radar. We are working out the mechanics of how we can make it happen. Thanks for the kind words ... 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Wow. Great hire.

I’ve read a lot of stuff he’s wrote for ‘The Tennessean’ and USA Today. He does excellent work. 

Hopefully his grammar is better than yours.

No offense.

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Hopefully his grammar is better than yours.

No offense.

lol I guess you is just so much smart compared me. 

Not that it matters, but I actually thought I originally typed ‘stuff he wrote’. I didn’t realize that I (or my auto-correct) added the ‘apostrophe s’ to he.

So in that case, it should have been ‘the stuff he’s written’ (which is probably what I should have just originally typed). 

Will these corrections boost my grade on the pop quiz?   lol