Maybe somebody can figure out where this team is going

So far its anywhere from the playoffs to the first pick in the 2019 NFL

Seems like a bigger then normal wide swing

Just depends on which poster you're talking to at the time. :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, THE SLAMMER said:

Maybe somebody can figure out where this team is going

So far its anywhere from the playoffs to the first pick in the 2019 NFL

Seems like a bigger then normal wide swing

I suspect that, as usual, the truth is somewhere in the middle with 7-8 wins. We need a year to invest in offense. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Matt Parrino is the New Bills' Beat Reporter for New York Upstate

Chicken wings and folding tables: Meet new Bills beat reporter Matt Parrino

Growing up in Buffalo usually means developing an affinity for chicken wings and Buffalo Bills football.

I've been gone from the city for four years, and I usually field two bonus questions from folks who ask where I'm from:

What's the best place to get chicken wings? And have you ever been slammed through a folding table?

My answers are always "Duff's," and "not yet."

Now that I'm back in Buffalo and starting my new gig as the Bills beat writer for NYUP.com and Syracuse.com, the answer to that second question might change.

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Chicken wings and folding tables: Meet new Bills beat reporter Matt Parrino

Growing up in Buffalo usually means developing an affinity for chicken wings and Buffalo Bills football.

I've been gone from the city for four years, and I usually field two bonus questions from folks who ask where I'm from:

What's the best place to get chicken wings? And have you ever been slammed through a folding table?

My answers are always "Duff's," and "not yet."

Now that I'm back in Buffalo and starting my new gig as the Bills beat writer for NYUP.com and Syracuse.com, the answer to that second question might change.

Duff's?

Seriously?