Shaq Lawson will not make it

Punt75

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

Hughes ... I know your next question is what about Murphy ?

Murphy played well for the Redskins in 2016 as an OLB I believe. Besides he's coming off a blown knee, guess we'll see.

What about Murphy??

i do think Murphy is the starter & I don’t hold out much hope for Lawson. He’s a Bill and he cost them time & money so I hope he succeeds, I just don’t see it.

thanks Rex

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

What about Murphy??

i do think Murphy is the starter & I don’t hold out much hope for Lawson. He’s a Bill and he cost them time & money so I hope he succeeds, I just don’t see it.

thanks Rex

Don't be surprised to see Murphy start at OLB along with Milano with Alexander getting reps backing up both Murphy and Lawson. Remember, Alexander is like 62 or something like that.

Just now, frostbitmic said:

Don't be surprised to see Murphy start at OLB along with Milano with Alexander getting reps backing up both Murphy and Lawson. Remember, Alexander is like 62 or something like that.

What you are projecting would be good for the team. In that regard I hope you’re right.

10 hours ago, Lurker said:

INcredible...

Seriously considered it. But, as Logic and Johnny H have said, we’re near the end of the off season. Some teams have the rookies in camp now and we’ll be there next week. Let’s have some fun.

Logic

Aaaaaaanndd.....

The offseason officially reached its low point on Wednesday, July18th, at 9.22pm EST.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's his 3rd season of the four he's under contract to the Bills. 2019 is his "contract" year. 

See, this is why we always get in these huge fights on this board.

Your just trying to piss me off again....

Image result for Fight gif
  • Haha (+1) 1