Shaq Lawson will not make it

Punt75

The Buffalo News today spent 2 pages on Shaq.  How he played at 285 lbs. at Clemson and that now he's in the 260-265 range to get quicker.  Also, he's been in the DC's system for a year and understands what he needs to do.

This guy plays 'stiff'!  He runs awkwardly to make a play.  Anyone watching good football players and athletes understands how they run.  Shaq doesn't run well enough and doesn't have the quickness off the line to make any type of impact.  He might as well put the weight back on and try to make it as an interior lineman.

I don't care who drafted him from the Bills.  He's not good enough.

Gosh, couldn't you have told Whaley before they drafted him that he "runs weird"? Could have saved us a lot of trouble.

Weird nobody saw this on the endless hours of tape they watched on him coming out of college. And to think most had him projected in the first round!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Aaaaaaanndd.....

The offseason officially reached its low point on Wednesday, July 18th, at 9.22pm EST.

You underestimate us. The sun will rise tomorrow.....I think. 

• Haha (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

The Buffalo News today spent 2 pages on Shaq.  How he played at 285 lbs. at Clemson and that now he's in the 260-265 range to get quicker.  Also, he's been in the DC's system for a year and understands what he needs to do.

This guy plays 'stiff'!  He runs awkwardly to make a play.  Anyone watching good football players and athletes understands how they run.  Shaq doesn't run well enough and doesn't have the quickness off the line to make any type of impact.  He might as well put the weight back on and try to make it as an interior lineman.

So in other words they should Punt on Shaq. 

29 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

How's retirement been treating you, Jerry?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well, I guess if TBN said so, it must be true........

11 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

He runs like the late Reggie Rogers of the Bills.  It's just a fact!  College football is just that.  A different level. 

I think it’s really hard to tell. Most people have stopped running by the time he starts, so it feels misleading. 

• Haha (+1) 2