Adolphus Washington not up for trade, per McBeane

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Beane would love to trade him but hasn’t hound a decent return yet. Wait until someone loses a DL in camp to injury and the phones will heat back up. 

They said they got calls, and turned them down. I think they wanna get him to buy into the process. At the very least, he's on the team this year. Behind Kyle, he had the second most snaps played last year......

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

giphy.gif

Oh Marsha, why did you turn this into a Brady post??

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Another Whaley gem. So low value, his sellers had to take him off the market.

Second most snaps last year....They like him

25 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

What would they get for him?

A six pack?

Of sacks! ?

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

They said they got calls, and turned them down. I think they wanna get him to buy into the process. At the very least, he's on the team this year. Behind Kyle, he had the second most snaps played last year......

And he's still cheap labor.  If they get him to buy in it's a windfall; the dude has talent.

• Like (+1) 1

....not sure if I remember correctly, but weren't we in a big hurry to dump Alan Branch due to a hiccup?....turned out to be a pretty good pickup for the Patsies....Washington's salary and bonus for 2018 is a "sizeable (COUGH)" 660 grand.......why not check him out for depth?.....

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....not sure if I remember correctly, but weren't we in a big hurry to dump Alan Branch due to a hiccup?....turned out to be a pretty good pickup for the Patsies....Washington's salary and bonus for 2018 is a "sizeable (COUGH)" 660 grand.......why not check him out for depth?.....

The “hiccup” was he crushed two cases of beer and went for a joyride then got arrested for DWI. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

The “hiccup” was he crushed two cases of beer and went for a joyride then got arrested for DWI. 

...thanks bud...glad you're out of your "high level business meetings" to help me out here....LOL......:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1