DO NOT START THREADS LIKE THIS was: Are THE SLAMMER and 26CornerBlitz engaged in a pissing contest?

eball

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....my apology bud......NO WAY did I intend to offend those good folks.....NOT my style.....

...it works......"heard "Pebbles" from the Flintstones may be his niece.....:thumbsup:.......

Bam Bam ?

Edited by 3rdand12
B

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

That was hilarious.  You forgot to add the naked gun part with Leslie Nielsen mixed up while the queen of England was there.  Another good one.

All kidding aside, nothing about the other person, but 26CB is a good dude.  Whatever the feud, I’m sure it will resolve itself.

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...thinking "Bam Bam" may be the perfect nickname for "Diseased Dareus"......just thinkin'...........

well the moniker fits many a situation i might guess. 

i will leave it there

cheers all

• Haha (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

Mod edit:  I believe this thread was probably started intending a kind of compliment, since both the people named are contributing a lot of great content and in fact are not engaged in any kind of actual dispute anywhere that I can see.

But it went downhill fast and brought out a less-admirable side from several.

Respect, people.

• Thank you (+1) 2

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to DO NOT START THREADS LIKE THIS was: Are THE SLAMMER and 26CornerBlitz engaged in a pissing contest?