Dont look now but word is Josh Allen is already there

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

LOL  no kidding, The man missed one game due to a concussion mid-year and after over a month off football ,  couldnt even play in his bowl game, sorry that alone would take him out of my top ten.

What he says and what he does is starting to grate on me as well.  Fixing the NCAA, what a farce, what an ego.

In a year he was entering the draft; he most certainly was not going to place himself in a worse off situation. 

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Good call.

I just looked it up, Barkley is by far the leader, here are the top 4

Barkley +140

Mayfield +400

Allen & Rosen Tied at  +900

I have to admit I’d have Rosen over Allen by a good bit. Pray I’m wrong! 

3 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Name some college players who have been more hyped up.

More hyped and picked earlier than Allen include:  Mitch Trubisky, Jameis Winston, Eric Fisher, Robert Griffin, JaMarcus Russell, Ronnie Brown, Charles Rogers, Courtney Brown, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf, Jake Long, Jason Smith.  That's just in the last 20 years.  Allen isn't being "hyped" at all.  Most don't even believe he'll be ready right out of the gates.  Not sure what delusion you're living in.

25 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

He is the only other possibility

I disagree, Darnold is the other possibility.  You underestimate the large market love.  He may not have the best season of a rookie QB, but if he's close, you know how it goes. 

As it should be if you are a 7th over all draft choice in the first round !! I hope he will be given the time & not rushed into the games for what ever the reason might be seeing as we have had a number of QB's pushed into the game early only to be out of the game earlier than expected ! 

J.P. , E.J. , Trent , & others may have benefited by sitting a bit before being thrown into the fire !! 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have to admit I’d have Rosen over Allen by a good bit. Pray I’m wrong! 

I  would as well, Rosen is, imo, clearly more ready to play in the NFL than Allen is, i would say probably a year ahead. Bills claim they can gix his accuracy issues, wel l they aint gonna fix them in a few woeks.

8 minutes ago, nucci said:

You're right...It's Allen

Seriously, you dont see all the detractors of Allen, even here?

2 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I disagree, Darnold is the other possibility.  You underestimate the large market love.  He may not have the best season of a rookie QB, but if he's close, you know how it goes. 

Rosen is ready to play today, Darnold still needs time IMO and the Jets WRs & RBs are not as good as the Cards...

35 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

OROY = Josh Rosen

You can bank it...

Do you need help registering with the Cardinals message board?

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I  would as well, Rosen is, imo, clearly more ready to play in the NFL than Allen is, i would say probably a year ahead. Bills claim they can gix his accuracy issues, wel l they aint gonna fix them in a few woeks.

Here: https://www.nflshop.com/Mens_Arizona_Cardinals_Josh_Rosen_NFL_Pro_Line_Cardinal_Player_Jersey/t-25828931+o-0261+d-899300124+f-1978056+z-9-3014010602?_s=ak1944nfl-pla&sku=10945599

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Sarcasm

45 minutes ago, cba fan said:

you are not stupid...…....many probably thought the same thing as that has been a long debate on the boards.

Use of the word "there" implies that. Using the word "here" in headline would have been more accurate.

By virtue of being a poster at TBD he is, in fact, an idiot.  And he's not alone.   If OP says "Allen is here" then we all get to wonder what in the hell our future QB is doing in the middle of nowhere California, you idiot.

24 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

The expectations are high since he is arguably the most over hyped players in NFL history.

The guy who is expected to open the season on the bench behind McCarron and Peterman is the MOST hyped player in NFL History????  The 3rd QB taken in his draft class is more hyped than Jamarcus, Luck, RG3, Reggie Bush, Jadaveon, Marinovich, the Boz, Bo Jackson, Jeff George, Elway,  we can go on forever here

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Very difficult sometimes to detect sarcasm here with al the bizarre and outlandish things people actually state and believe.

I know...sorry about that...didn't want to argue  about Allen