Dont look now but word is Josh Allen is already there

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

By virtue of being a poster at TBD he is, in fact, an idiot.  And he's not alone.   If OP says "Allen is here" then we all get to wonder what in the hell our future QB is doing in the middle of nowhere California, you idiot.

don't be a Dick, Jauronimo.

If he said "here" as a Bills fan, posting on a Bills board, with training camp fast approaching, any reasonably aware individual would interpret that as him being in Buffalo. If not they would interpret him as being physically in some other location., most likely the OP location of which we do not know his location.

Being "there" implies as I stated and others have noted "there" in a football NFL ready starting QB location of mentally and athletically.

CA? WTH. Why would anyone think the OP meant CA? If he was specifying location it would be location the OP is in not location Josh lived with parents.

Nobody knows where OP lives so again it points to Josh being in Buffalo. Hell we do not even know where Josh lives right now. He likely has an apartment or house in Buffalo area already.

Maybe you hate the OP but that should not make you post stupid **** to get under his skin.

39 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

It comes down to Eli this year. If he is crappy Eli, it's 8 in the box and his YPC was not that great in college. They also did a lot of work on their OL, hopefully they jell quick enough...

QBs are fancier choices and he has the best shot at starting right away. 

Eli isn’t crappy with a running game. 

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Eli isn’t crappy with a running game. 

Eli = INT. He is overrated and far from elite...

Edit: and still better than any starting QB we have had since 96....

Edited by Reed83HOF

Just now, cba fan said:

don't be a Dick, Jauronimo.

If he said "here" as a Bills fan, posting on a Bills board, with training camp fast approaching, any reasonably aware individual would interpret that as him being in Buffalo. If not they would interpret him as being physically in some other location., most likely the OP location of which we do not know his location.

Being "there" implies as I stated and others have noted "there" in a football NFL ready starting QB location of mentally and athletically.

CA? WTH. Why would anyone think the OP meant CA? If he was specifying location it would be location the OP is in not location Josh lived with parents.

Nobody knows where OP lives so again it points to Josh being in Buffalo. Hell we do not even know where Josh lives right now. He likely has an apartment or house in Buffalo area already.

Maybe you hate the OP but that should not make you post stupid **** to get under his skin.

I'm not being a dick, just stating the facts.

OP's name is John in Riverside (formerly John in Hemet). His location is Riverside California.  He is well known to most of the board.  Many people know that OP lives in California.  Therefore, using the word "here" would not be an improvement.  The correct phrasing would be "hes already [in Buffalo]" thus eliminating all confusion.

The simple fact is you were wrong on both counts.  The person you were responding to is an idiot (all of us here are) and "here" is not the correct phrasing since OP is not in Buffalo. 

Got it, idiot?

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

OP's name is John in Riverside (formerly John in Hemet). His location is Riverside California.  He is well known to most of the board.  Many people know that OP lives in California.  Therefore, using the word "here" would not be an improvement.  The correct phrasing would be "hes already [in Buffalo]" thus eliminating all confusion.

The simple fact is you were wrong on both counts.  The person you were responding to is an idiot (all of us here are) and "here" is not the correct phrasing since OP is not in Buffalo. 

Got it, idiot?

Yeah I got it, Dick.

Edited by cba fan

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Yeah well he might be overrated but he had 2 streaks of games , 2 Super Victories  and 2 SB MVPs in his career  that are going to get hin into the HOF.

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah well he might be overrated but he had 2 streaks of games , 2 Super Victories  and 2 SB MVPs in his career  that are going to get hin into the HOF.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/eli-manning-is-profoundly-mediocre/

schalter-elimanning-11.png

NFL players have spoken and, according to them, Eli Manning, the owner of two Super Bowl rings, is the most overrated quarterback in the league.

ESPN polled 155 players, and 14% of responders picked Manning as the most overrated passer in the league.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/10/nfl-quarterbacks-espn-survey-overrated-eli-manning-giants

34 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Got it, idiot?

I think now is the time I say we should all have a group hug......we have almost made it to the end of the offseason and nobody has shived anyone........

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is one of the reasons why I connect with him....I was also a farm boy growing up on my grandpa's Dairy.

When you have to move pipe and bail hay first thing in the morning BEFORE you go to school......you know you are working.

Sorry I def do NOT mean that.....long ways to go.

but you cant win if you dont play know what I mean?

amen to that.

39 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The ridiculous things people pick to fight about on these boards really never ceases to amaze me.

Its about drawing a line in the sand.  This isn't 'Nam, Roy.

Also, it was mostly a joke about everyone at TBD being an idiot, per DC Tom's first law of dynamics.  I guess it wasn't that clear.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Rookies dont report for a week

but guess who is already at One Bills Drive working.......

Dedication to craft is definately not an issue with our 7th overall pick

Glad there is a new thread for this topic.  I was starting to think this.......

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

There may not be Elite In Eli.  But Eli has certainly been part of Elite, ie championship teams. 

Get him a running game and decent defense and he and he will make those oddly incredible passes out of nowhere that win games, big games... 

Stat it up all you want, he has as many rings as his elite bro.  Just don’t expect him to carry a weak Team 

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Its about drawing a line in the sand.  This isn't 'Nam, Roy.

Also, it was mostly a joke about everyone at TBD being an idiot, per DC Tom's first law of dynamics.  I guess it wasn't that clear.

Yeah my bad. I will stop being a dick now. I get caught up in minutia sometimes. Peace out.