Dont look now but word is Josh Allen is already there

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So what?

Every year and every player is differnet

Would you feel better if he was NOT there working?

Depends.  If he can't work with Daboll or QB coach Culley and there aren't any WR there for another week, he might be better off somewhere else, working with Jordan Palmer and some of our WR independently

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Depends.  If he can't work with Daboll or QB coach Culley and there aren't any WR there for another week, he might be better off somewhere else, working with Jordan Palmer and some of our WR independently

He doesn’t need a training partner. He’s so fast he can throw a 80 yard bomb and catch it himself.

7 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm stupid.  I thought this meant he is "...already there.", as in he is getting everything down and understanding it.

He may be that as well.  But he's got time.

9 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I thought this meant he is "...already there.", as in he is getting everything down and understanding it.

That's what I thought too.

he's had to work hard even to get a look coming out of high school, going the JUCO route. Even after that not a lot of interest from college coaches who can't evaluate talent, much like Carsen Wentz.  Working is just part of his personality- often thought of as not important by some. McDermott and Beane value it of course there has to be potential with it but so many qb's don't make it and in my opinion its lack of hard work, although some think they are working hard.

2 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

he's had to work hard even to get a look coming out of high school, going the JUCO route. Even after that not a lot of interest from college coaches who can't evaluate talent, much like Carsen Wentz.  Working is just part of his personality- often thought of as not important by some. McDermott and Beane value it of course there has to be potential with it but so many qb's don't make it and in my opinion its lack of hard work, although some think they are working hard.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but EJ Manuel is, by all accounts, a very hard worker.  "Making it" as an NFL QB is combination of many things -- talent, intelligence, mental fortitude, work ethic.  Come up short in any one of those areas and you have a tough time.

4 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

I doubt anyone thinks that. 

Just now, pi2000 said:

....following in the footsteps of JP and EJ

You can only hope.

27 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Farm boy. That’s how he grew up.

This is one of the reasons why I connect with him....I was also a farm boy growing up on my grandpa's Dairy.

When you have to move pipe and bail hay first thing in the morning BEFORE you go to school......you know you are working.

23 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm stupid.  I thought this meant he is "...already there.", as in he is getting everything down and understanding it.

Sorry I def do NOT mean that.....long ways to go.

but you cant win if you dont play know what I mean?