selling season tickets on stubhub

stuvian

49 minutes ago, stuvian said:

now that we don't get .pdf tickets how are we supposed to sell tickets on stubhub? Is is just the old fashioned analog way of couriering hard tickets? Trying to dump my preseason games

They don't allow you to print your own tickets anymore?

I wonder what all of the scalpers are going to do with extra tickets?

I know one "fan" who pays for his entire season ticket cost selling tickets to opposing fans.

I asked him who was his favorite Bills player and it was a player playing for another team!

I think this will cost teams season ticket sales when purchasers realize it is more difficult to sell tickets.

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

I don't even know if they're going to send us hard season tickets anymore

Cards in hand.   No paper

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I wonder what all of the scalpers are going to do with extra tickets?

I know one "fan" who pays for his entire season ticket cost selling tickets to opposing fans.

I asked him who was his favorite Bills player and it was a player playing for another team!

I think this will cost teams season ticket sales when purchasers realize it is more difficult to sell tickets.

Transfer tickets to phone

i have been told that this could be the last year for the season ticket cards per a NFL policy. Potentially going to a smart phone only ticket which eliminates from seasons after an eternity of buying. Apparently the NFL wants all the secondary market action and thus the Ticket Exchange will be the easiest way to sell. I'm not impressed.

9 minutes ago, Wilton Bills said:

i have been told that this could be the last year for the season ticket cards per a NFL policy. Potentially going to a smart phone only ticket which eliminates from seasons after an eternity of buying. Apparently the NFL wants all the secondary market action and thus the Ticket Exchange will be the easiest way to sell. I'm not impressed.

Not at all impressed either.  Some do not have smart phones (my company tried to require me to have one for work and I said if it was a requirement they were obligated to pay for it so they found alternate) or want to carry them into a stadium.  A friend with an expensive Apple smart phone was pickpocketed of his at a Washington game and when he reported to stadium security they said there is nothing they can do and it is not worth effort to try to find thieves.

So interesting. Couple of points

1) You can sell on StubHub still with an email delivery (transfer) of the tickets within 24 hrs. I have done with Caps and Wizards tickets over the last year..both bought and sold.

2) Was told last night TicketMaster and StubHub have formed an agreement so that you will be able to list a barcode on StubHub from your account manager and sell just like you do on Ticketexchange.

I am going to clarify and confirm that today.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

So interesting. Couple of points

1) You can sell on StubHub still with an email delivery (transfer) of the tickets within 24 hrs. I have done with Caps and Wizards tickets over the last year..both bought and sold.

2) Was told last night TicketMaster and StubHub have formed an agreement so that you will be able to list a barcode on StubHub from your account manager and sell just like you do on Ticketexchange.

I am going to clarify and confirm that today.

#2 is the correct answer. I sold some tickets already and entered the barcode into StubHub from my Account Manager. 

The two definitely are linked because once I entered the barcode into StubHub, my Bills TM Account Manager had marked the tickets as sold. In the past, I would have had to manually go back into Account Manager and delete the listing.

This is actually very convenient.

OP - good luck getting anything more than $10 a ticket for preseason.

• Like (+1) 1