The Bills have bragging rights over the Packers

9 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I saw the linked you posted a few months back.  I am unsure how "Bills friendly" it will be there.  I was hoping for a Bills type of low brow establishment (aka cheap drinks and de ent food)  lol

Try Titletown Brewery?

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ice this might be a slight tangent, but since I know ur watching the thread.... with our bragging rights, whatever else that entitles is to as a base, one thing it seems not to immunize us from is NFL pressure to build a new stadium. 

Is that that a thing seen in Green Bay too, or is Lambeau a sacred unimpeachable shrine? 

Lambeau is a shrine. They won't build a new stadium.

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Ice bowl!  I'd trade all of these bragging rights in a heartbeat for what is currently left of Aaron Rodgers' career...as a Buffalo Bill!

You guys have a good franchise. It's cause of a stupid kicker that you don't have one.

4 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Lambeau is a shrine. They won't build a new stadium.

You guys have a good franchise. It's cause of a stupid kicker that you don't have one.

SB XXV was not Scott Norwood's fault.

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

SB XXV was not Scott Norwood's fault.

I have always felt it was a perfect storm of many variables working out just right for the Giants to win and us to lose.

Replay the game 4 more times, and we win 4 out of 5.

8 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I have always felt it was a perfect storm of many variables working out just right for the Giants to win and us to lose.

Replay the game 4 more times, and we win 4 out of 5.

I wish you guys would have. I hate that game still today.

16 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Here is why. You guys have a 8-4 all time series lead and you are 6-0 at home against us all time. Even when we have had the greatest teams you still have beaten us with a bad team. That shows me you have our number. Also the Bills cost us Home Field Advantage in the 2014 season by beating us. We lost in Seattle and I guess you could say the Bills cost us a Superbowl title as well. Rodgers also had his 2nd worst career game ever against the Bills so there is that too. If you guys start your rookie QB this season right from the beginning you will make the postseason again. AJ is a decent QB too but I would go with Josh Allen. I hope you guys have a great season. Who all is coming to Lambeau this season for the game?

You guys win Super Bowls.  We lose them.  Until that changes, I would never talk smack to a Packer  fan.

Besides, I like your fans - good hard-working folks who show up in all kinds of weather to support their team.  

51 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

You guys win Super Bowls.  We lose them.  Until that changes, I would never talk smack to a Packer  fan.

Besides, I like your fans - good hard-working folks who show up in all kinds of weather to support their team.  

You guys do as well in that weather to support the Bills.

Just for the record..........

The Packers have 4 SB titles and the Bills have none.

So, how in the world do the Bills have any kind of bragging rights on the Packers whatsoever?

No one really cares either that Packers have never won in Orchard Park.

No disrespect, but those are the facts.

20 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Here is why. You guys have a 8-4 all time series lead and you are 6-0 at home against us all time. Even when we have had the greatest teams you still have beaten us with a bad team. That shows me you have our number. Also the Bills cost us Home Field Advantage in the 2014 season by beating us. We lost in Seattle and I guess you could say the Bills cost us a Superbowl title as well. Rodgers also had his 2nd worst career game ever against the Bills so there is that too. If you guys start your rookie QB this season right from the beginning you will make the postseason again. AJ is a decent QB too but I would go with Josh Allen. I hope you guys have a great season. Who all is coming to Lambeau this season for the game?

Appreciate the kind words but we don't have bragging rights over the Packers.

You guys have won as many Super Bowls as we've had playoff appearances since I graduated High School in 2000.

20 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Got my tickets already.  Short drive for me from Chicago.

21 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Are you that Green Bay from the old BBMB that always came on acting friendly towards the Bills?

Well lets hope that both teams go to the SB this year with those kind of numbers it would put our Bills in a great position !!

Not to mention it would be probably the 2 smallest markets in the NFL to play int the big game !! GO BILLS !! 

16 hours ago, T master said:

Well lets hope that both teams go to the SB this year with those kind of numbers it would put our Bills in a great position !!

Not to mention it would be probably the 2 smallest markets in the NFL to play int the big game !! GO BILLS !! 

Oh man. If the Super Bowl was ever played inBuffalo we wouldn't stand a chance lol.