The Bills have bragging rights over the Packers

16 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

No.

I thought you had tickets? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

If you walk, it's only 558.3 miles.  It will take about 165 hours, but saving 200 miles is worth it.

I googled it and it said it would take about a month to walk it hahaha.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I thought you had tickets? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

You're thinking of someone else. You guys have fun..lot's of fun.You guys and our guys.Just keep an eye on Augie,he might drift off and end up in Winnipeg.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys will love Packer fans there. You will be treated with royalty I promise you that.

I am hoping for complimentary lobster, champagne and caviar..... In that order. Please do not disappoint.    ?   

Edited by Augie

14 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

You're thinking of someone else. You guys have fun..lot's of fun.You guys and our guys.Just keep an eye on Augie,he might drift off and end up in Winnipeg.

If I end up off the reservation, it’s just because I’m fleeing the conflagration that came of the RV and house @plenzmd1 provided for our enjoyment. He’s a good sport.....it’s all good. 

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

If I end up off the reservation, it’s just because I’m fleeing the conflagration that came of the RV and house @plenzmd1 provided for our enjoyment. He’s a good sport.....it’s all good. 

So you opted out of the other verbose offer...wise idea. 

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

That may be, but the last time GB was in Buffalo, the Packer fans in my section were surprisingly smug and annoying.  

It won't happen here trust me. Sorry for the bad Packer fans in Buffalo. I guess every fanbase has bad fans.

9 hours ago, Augie said:

I am hoping for complimentary lobster, champagne and caviar..... In that order. Please do not disappoint.    ?   

They will have it ready for you before you get there lol.

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

I am looking forward to see the game.  I usually go to three away games every year.  My first at Lambeu. I am still trying to figure out what to do on Saturday.

Titletown right next door? You could spend the day there.

14 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Hey guys fun fact. New Era Field is 731 miles from Lambeau on the point. 11 Hours and 31 minutes as well lol.

I've been to Madison, WI and I don't think that the drive is that short unless conditions are perfect on I80 by Chicago.

15 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Here is why. You guys have a 8-4 all time series lead and you are 6-0 at home against us all time. Even when we have had the greatest teams you still have beaten us with a bad team. That shows me you have our number. Also the Bills cost us Home Field Advantage in the 2014 season by beating us. We lost in Seattle and I guess you could say the Bills cost us a Superbowl title as well. Rodgers also had his 2nd worst career game ever against the Bills so there is that too. If you guys start your rookie QB this season right from the beginning you will make the postseason again. AJ is a decent QB too but I would go with Josh Allen. I hope you guys have a great season. Who all is coming to Lambeau this season for the game?

My wife's family are all Packers fans, so we are all making the trip up from Northeast Iowa. I am super excited. 

2 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

My wife's family are all Packers fans, so we are all making the trip up from Northeast Iowa. I am super excited. 

Hey Watkins hope you have s great time. I do hope it's a close memorable game that we win but if we don't win so be it.

18 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I've been to Madison, WI and I don't think that the drive is that short unless conditions are perfect on I80 by Chicago.

The route is mostly I 80 then North on 43 straight to the shrine known as Lambeau lol.

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Da Bills are going to win so I can rub it in my family's face!!

If we lose at least we have lost to a classy team.

Ice this might be a slight tangent, but since I know ur watching the thread.... with our bragging rights, whatever else that entitles is to as a base, one thing it seems not to immunize us from is NFL pressure to build a new stadium. 

Is that that a thing seen in Green Bay too, or is Lambeau a sacred unimpeachable shrine? 

57 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Titletown right next door? You could spend the day there.

I saw the linked you posted a few months back.  I am unsure how "Bills friendly" it will be there.  I was hoping for a Bills type of low brow establishment (aka cheap drinks and de ent food)  lol