Terrell Owens Planning a Comeback to Play in the CFL

For some strange reason I have a soft spot for T.O.  I think I mostly feel bad for him and think there's a good person in there somewhere.  I know he's at fault for bringing the negative attention into his life.  

He has a ridiculous work ethic and if he wants to play - I'd like to see him try.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Not sure why people are giving the guy such a hard time.  If I was 44, had just ran a 4.4 forty and had a team willing to pay me money I think I'd want to play too.   He loves to play football and get paid for it.    Such personal reactions, I dont get it. 

TO is a hall of fame wide receiver and in excellent physical condition. Even at 44 he's probably still better than 3/4 of the WRs in the CFL.

47 minutes ago, row_33 said:

can play for the Oshawa Generals of the CFL  (shhhhhhhhh)....

No dude....thats the AHL hockey team who are pretty good BTW...its the Ottawa Redblacks your thinking of......im thinking moreso go join Manziel in Hamilton.....lol....

6 minutes ago, JPP said:

No dude....thats the AHL hockey team who are pretty good BTW...its the Ottawa Redblacks your thinking of......im thinking moreso go join Manziel in Hamilton.....lol....

...bet the CFL fans wish this azzclown would "skate"......thinkin' he needs a Kardashian right about now.......

4 hours ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

All he'll have to do is catch ONE touchdown pass, and fans will be screaming for Beane to bring him in on a 1 year, vet minimum, "prove it" deal.

T. O. Is the absolute last person the bills current front office would ever bring in. He could catch 40 tds and the bills still wouldnt sign him. However, you are correct that some d bag here will make a new thread about it 

13 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It is not Arena Football.  Not sure a P*tsy troll would know that though.

You angry bro?  Don’t back a little B word. It makes you look like a little B word supporter. You don’t want that on you. You just don’t. 

• Haha (+1) 1